seventy - after party

Tzuyu didnt expected that Sana would be this wild when she's drunk– dancing like a maniac, running around the room with Momo, jumping to the couch while bobbing her head up and down, laughing suddenly and clapping her hands, rolling over the floor with Nayeon, and cry suddenly then tell Tzuyu how much she loves her chocolate abs. Sana is also 5x clingier when drunk, she will kiss (on the cheeks only because her lips only belonged to Tzuyu) and hug the other girls while the tall girl look at her with jealous eyes.

Everyone was already drunk, well of course, except Tzuyu– she still havent finished her first beer and just watched Sana goof around with the others.

Jihyo was already passed out on the floor, hugging a picture of herself. Tzuyu swore she heard the older mumble about loving herself and forever doesnt exist.

Well, Nayeon was unbelievably still concious and chugged her 20th cup of alcohol–that Tzuyu doesnt know what's the name– while dancing with a stand fan that she must mistakenly thought it was her girlfriend. Jeongyeon was just sitting on the corner, hugging her knees while staring at the vase that was placed beside her. The couple literally danced and flirted around for an hour, straight and eventually, Jeongyeon got tired and just sat there.

Dahyun and Momo– Thankfully, they're only cuddling on the other side of the couch beside Tzuyu, well, the tall girl will definitely not think twice and kick the other couple out when they started making out beside her. While, Mina and Chaeyoung? They're still concious, and the tall girl can tell that the two girls didnt drank much and just a little bit tipsy. They're just happily talking while sitting on the floor, their cups beside them, untouched and just talked about their life and self.

And of course, Sana. She's chugging her Tzuyu forgot to count-th cup. She must be noticed that no one was dancing with her so she pouted and strides towards the tall girl. Tzuyu was drinking her beer when Sana just sat on her lap and hugged her. “What are you doing?” Tzuyu asked, not moving. The older girl just pushed herself closer to Tzuyu and buried her face to the tall girl's neck.

“I'm hugging you. Y-you dont know what hug is?” the drunk girl replied, and Tzuyu can feel that Sana was furrowing her brows. She chuckled and hugged the older's waist before saying, “I know what hug is. I'm just suprised that you hugged me. Why though?” Tzuyu said.

She heard a hiccup before Sana spoke. “Well, you look lonely. I thought you need s-some affection and company. Y-You didnt liked my hug?” Sana said, obviously sad about it. Before Tzuyu can answer she heard a sob.

Well shit, drunk Sana is sensitive as fuck.

“No, no! Baby, i like– no, i love your hugs, okay? Please stop crying oh my god.” Tzuyu softly said. Sana lifted up her face and stared at Tzuyu, she's pouting and still sobbing. Tzuyu swore that Minatozaki Sana is the cutest girl in the world, no one can change her mind.

“R-Really?” Sana asked with her cute voice, still pouting.

She's the cutest, grrrr. I need to stop the urge to pinch her cheeks and just wipe her tears

Tzuyu smiled and cupped Sana's cheeks, wiping her tears and also kissing her fluffy cheeks. “Yes, so dont cry anymore.” Sana cutely nodded before engulfing the younger into a hug again. Tzuyu happily hugs back and rested her chin at Sana's shoulders. They stood like that for exactly 10 minutes before Sana broke the hug and suggested something that Tzuyu knew it would be dangerous if she will accept it.

“Dance with me?” Sana said, seductively while staring deep at Tzuyu's eyes. The younger unconciously gulped, and nodded hesitantly, she cant say no to this girl.

The older squealed in delight before pulling Tzuyu at the dance floor. She saw Chaeyoung from the corner of her eyes, playing another song, and its a sexy one. She hissed when she heard the song, she's going to kill that dwarf. Tzuyu looked at Sana and she's already dancing slowly while staring at her eyes.