fifty three - unexpected

"Oppa~ Please, i wanna go to school tomorrow." Tzuyu begged as she used her puppy eyes. Pinky and Sadness gave her a weird look.

This is the first time Tzuyu begged to attend classes, which is unusual, she hates school more than Nayeon. She even whine when she will go to school. But now, she's even begging.

"O-kay? But you will attend only in the morning, you guys need to perform at some event in the afternoon." Pinky answered. Tzuyu squealed and dashed out of the room.

~

"Hey, don't just flirt around you idiots!" Chaeyoung yelled and threw a empty bottle at the love birds. Dahyun growled at her, and about to attack her when Momo pulled her beside her.

They're currently at the grocery store to buy some foods.

Mina patted the smaller's head and smiled. "Awww, dont worry Chaengie. Theres only about 10 people shopping here." Mina said.

Chaeyoung blushed when she heard Mina called her 'Chaengie'.

"So hows Sana?" Dahyun asked. Mina and Momo looked at each other. The two small stared at the two japanese girls. They are just literally looking at each other's eyes.

"Should we say it to them?" Mina suddenly spoke. Momo shrugged, before answering.

"If they can keep it a secret. Sana will do it tomorrow." Momo said while grinning. Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at each other with confused face.

Mina gestured them to come closer before whispering something to them.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung's jaw dropped when they heard Mina.

"No fucking way! That sly-" Mina covered Chaeyoung's mouth before she can spill anything.

"Shhh! The readers are reading, stupid! They should not know it yet." Mina said, hushing Chaeyoung. The smaller nodded understandingly.

~

Tzuyu prepared everything for tomorrow.

Bulletproof vest? Check.

Shield? Check.

Helmet? Check.

First aid box? Check.

Toy gun? Check.

Now that her things are already prepared, she fixed it and putted them in the bag.

Well i think you already knew why she is bringing this kind of stuffs tomorrow. If not, because Sana might kill her when she approaches the girl.

"Wow, if i just dont love her, i wont do this shits." Tzuyu muttered, checking her phone if Sana messaged her. But as usual, the girl just ignored it.

The door opened and revealed Chaeyoung and Dahyun smirking while looking at Tzuyu weirdly. The youngest rose her brow, theres something wrong with her unnies. Chaeyoung slightly elbowed Dahyun, and they smirk got wider when they eyes met.

"Are you up to something bad? Sorry, i'm out. I still have to deal with Sana." Tzuyu said and looked at her unnies suspiciously.

Dahyun smirk dropped. "What? What the. We're not up to something bad." She answered. Chaeyoung nodded.

Tzuyu smiled at them fakely. "Really? By the looks of your faces and smirk, you guys definitely looks like gonna do something horrible that make Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie kick you out of the dorm." Tzuyu teased, Dahyun growled. She pointed at Tzuyu with fire in her eyes.

"Yah, we're not bad like you. You know what i'm just happy because-"

"Oh my god shut up! You might spill something you little thing!"