sixty two - i love her

"Sana, you should tell this to Tzuyu!" Mina yelled as she glares at the other girl across the room. Sana whined and covered her ears as Mina keeps shouting.

After the box incident, Mina keeps talking non stop about it, and that she should tell it to Tzuyu sooner. The penguin was worried, and terrified, she cant even sleep proplerly because she keeps thinking about the box.

Mina huffed once again before finally making a decision. "Fine. I cant take it anymore, Sana. I'll tell it to Tzuyu." She said annoyed, before running away. The squirrel shrieks and ran after the penguin.

When Mina saw her phone, she immediately took it and dialed Tzuyu's number. Sana tried to grab the phone, but Mina fights back. They are like playing tug of war, but instead of a rope, the cellphone was being pulled.

"God damn it Sana, Let it go!" Mina said, and tried to pull harder. Sana shot a glare at her, determined not to lose and pulled back harder. Unknown to them, Tzuyu already accpeted the call and silently listened to the two.

"Mina! Please, i dont want any mess or whatever. We're clearly in danger! She isnt just a sasaeng fan of Tzuyu, she can kill me if i go near her. You knew that, you're not stupid as me!" Sana shouted, tears started forming in her eyes. The younger shook her head.

"Sana... If we tell this to the police and Tzuyu, they will protect you! You're actually smarter than me you idiot. If you're not smart, then you wouldnt know that you've been chatting your idol for months!" Mina shouted back. Sana bit her lower lip, she thought of calling the police earlier and maybe they can protect her, but the letter looked serious so she wont risk. The psycho sender must have many connections.

Sana just huffed, unable to fire back.

Mina sighed deeply before giving Sana a death glare. "Now, let go of the phone and let me dial Tzuyu again." Mina pleaded but Sana didnt do what the younger told her to.

No, she cant lose this one. If she needs to hurt her friends for their safety she will do it without hesitating. The sender wont kill her first if she will break her promise, the sender might kill her friends first, thats why she's scared. The sender was like a typical killer antagonist, she/he wants to see the protagonist to be hurt by seeing her/his friends suffer.

Sana doesnt want her friends to be involved in this mess. "No, Mina. You dont understand. That psycho might kill you and Momo! I'm scared to lose you guys so please, just shut your mouths and pretend nothing happened at all." Sana begged, tears started flowing from her eyes. She doesnt know what to do if Mina and Momo disappear.

"What do you mean pretend nothing happened?! Technically, when one of us was involved in a mess, the two are instantly involved in that mess. And we promised that we're gonna die together in the same place, and same time." Mina said, half joking.

"Oh my god! Shut up, this is freaking serious, Mina!"

"I'm serious too!"

They yelled at each other faces until Sana cant take it anymore, she exploded. "I fucking love Tzuyu!" She bursted, and when Mina heard that, she instantly froze.

Sana sniffed, she hung her head low. "I love her, like i really love her so much not because she's my ultimate bias, but as a woman, thats why i'm doing this. If i wont avoid her and continue seeing her, everyone will be involved in this shit! Even Twice members! I really wish that i'am fucking dumb and oblivious. This wont happened if i'm oblivious. We're just chatting like normal friends do, nothing will give me a fucking box with a letter and knife inside it, and everything was fine." Sana mumbled and loosened her grip to the cellphone.

Mina putted her phone down to the table and immediately comforted her bestfriend.

"Gosh, you're really smarter than me. You act like a child thats why many people mistook you for being dumb, Momo too, that jokbal maniac acts immature always. I'm proud of you, you're really inlove." Mina mumbled, patting Sana's back as she sobs.

Mina was always been mistook as the oldest among the J-Trinity because she's the most mature one. She's always the one who nag Sana and Momo, she's also the one discipline them, she's the one who protect the two to some bad persons, etc. Basically, Mina is like the mom among the three. Mina doesnt mind it though, she loves her bestfriends so much that she would do anything just to make them happy.

"Fine, i wont tell it to Tzuyu or to anyone else but for now, you should rest. I'll take you to your room, and put you in the bed." Mina said, before kissing the crying squirrel in the head. Sana nodded and when they about to go to the room, the bell rang.

"Wait, that must be Momo." Mina said and they went near the door before opening it. Their jaws dropped when they saw a certain person standing there while glaring at them.

~

Its been a long time since i updated, i'm very sorry! The next chap will also a narration, huehue.

I wanna try drama and angst (this chap is a little bit cringey, but please bear with me, i dont like angst that much so thats why i'm not good at this) but i think the next chap maybe fluff huehue :))))

And please dont listen to infiresmesquirrel lmao... Wifey, behave.