twenty six - debut showcase

In Mina's House...

"AHHHHH! I CANT BELIEVE IT! WE WILL SEE TWICE AFTER 8 HOURS, 24 MINUTES AND 49 SECONDS!!" Sana shouted across the room waking up Momo. The sleepy jokbal maniac was about to shout at her but she remembered that they will go to the showcase later.

Momo immediately stood up not bothering to stretch, yawn, or fix the bed. "Holy motherf-"

"HIRAI LANGUAGE! DONT YOU EVEN DARE TO SHOUT IT OR THIS SPATULA WILL FLY TO YOUR FACE!" Mina shouted from the kitchen, cooking some foods.

Momo make some faces before teasing the cooking penguin.

Momo smirks, "Make me Myoui. MOTHERFUCK-" She was cutted off by a flying spatula from the kitchen, hitting her forehead, and she landed in the floor with a loud thud.

"Hey, what the f- (Mina glared at her) uhm f-fluffy bunny, yes! fluffy bunny is going on there?" Sana asked as she went to Momo.

She doesnt know why Mina hates hearing bad words but when they are chatting they are literally trashtalking to each other.

Momo just groaned in pain while rubbing her red forehead. The youngest girl smirked in triumph. "Ha, i warned you. So, shut up. Wash yourselves up and after we eat we will go the venue." Mina said and grabbed the spacula on the floor before walking to the kitchen.

"Wow, that girl is-" Sana was cutted off by Momo, lying on the floor (still rubbing her lovely forehead then she sat up before answering), "Insane, yeah. I'll send her to the mental hospital after the showcase! Gosh, why is she my best-" She was cutted off by a flying plate (it almost hitted Momo's face but Sana with fast reflexes caught it. Its only 3 inches away from Momo's face).

"I heard that!"

~

"Kyaaaah! I cant sit still! I'm super excited!" Sana said and started jumping and squealing into her seat. Mina tried to calm down the squirrel but unfortunately she failed.

Momo spanked Sana's ass, well it kinda stop Sana from moving so much.

"Ouch." Sana pouted while rubbing the part of her ass which Momo spanked.

They are currently at the bus now. Good thing theres no one else in the bus or else some of the passengers will scold or yell at them for being noisy.

"So we didnt forget something right?" Sana asked while checking her things. The other two checked their things too.

"Ticket. Check."

"Candy Bong. Check."

"Other merchendises. Check."

"Okay, all good. We will just gonna buy some fans and some merch there hihihi." Sana said and took out her phone to chat tzuyoda.

~

sanasquirrel: hello mOOooOooOoo

sanasquirrel: wERe gOIng tO tHE vEnUe noW iM eXCIted

sanasquirrel: ASDFGHJKL wer the fuck are u?

sanasquirrel: hEEYY :(((

tzuyoda: hey hello

tzuyoda: after some minutes i'll offline :( i have things to do

sanasquirrel: eH?

sanasquirrel: but the showcase

tzuyoda: well i'll wait for some pics or vids later :)

sanasquirrel: :(

tzuyoda: whats the color of your shirt?

sanasquirrel: oh its pink, why?

tzuyoda: nothing hehe

tzuyoda: oh no. i'll be going now

sanasquirrel: awww :(

sanasquirrel: chat later? Or tomorrow?

tzuyoda: maybe tomorrow

tzuyoda: byeee enjoy the showcaseeee

sanasquirrel: byeee i will :))) cuz its my babies!

tzuyoda is offline

~

"Oh my god." The three japanese beauties said in sync and their jaws dropped.

"Theres many merchs here! I'm gonna buy all Chaeyoung related things! And some of the other members too." Mina annouced. Well, she's the richest among them. Mina have her own house (which is the house Sana and Momo slept in) theres even two extra rooms for Momo and Sana (they knew each other since kids).

They started going to some stalls and bought almost everything from the stores. After that, they went to the venue.

They took some pictures and waited the show starts. The three bestfriends cant hide their excitement.

"Aish. Momo if you didnt drag me to the store, were currently sitting near the stage!" Mina huffed and glared at Momo. The jokbal maniac pouted and slowly hugged her Dahyun fan.

"I'm regretting it y'know?" Momo said.

After some minutes, the lights suddenly turned off, signalling that the showcase will start soon.

J-Onces screaming on top of their lungs, so does the three of them but Sana screamed louder like its the end of the world. She lift her arms and started moving her hands while holding the candy bong.

After some seconds boom! 6 girls suddenly appeared at the stage.

Oh Sana almost fainted when she saw the tall figure. Even if she's far away and its a little bit dark, she can still recognize who is who, Esp. Tzuyu.

~

Boom! Updateeeee. anyways, i decided not to have part 2 of this (i thought of something huehue) and yes its short :((((

Yeah i'll finish this story before publishing another story :)))))))

Comment pleaseeeee it makes me feel happy :)))) oh and vote too hehehe its almost 1k :)