fifty five - mini date

"Yah, lower down your mask." Sana said as she tried to lift Tzuyu's mask down but the taller girl caught Sana's hand, stopping her from doing it.

"No, people might recognize me and our date wont be peaceful anymore." Tzuyu said and just interwined their fingers.

The older blushed when she felt Tzuyu's hand into her's. She just nodded in defeat and gave the other girl a small smile. "I just wanted to see your face..." Sana mumbled making Tzuyu grinned like an idiot, but the squirrel cant see it because she's wearing a mask.

"Okay, where should we go first?" Tzuyu asked Sana. The girl hummed and pointed the cafe. The taller nodded and dragged Sana inside the cafe.

The cafe is not that crowded so Tzuyu can lower her mask a bit, just enough that Sana can see her face. Sana found a vacant seat at the corner, perfect, Tzuyu can lower her mask there. She dragged the taller there.

Then, a waitress went to their table to give the menus and write their orders.

"What do you want?" Tzuyu asked the squirrel beside her who is looking at the menu. Sana cant decide because all the foods and drinks looked delicious (She's turning into Momo now).

Sana bit her lower lip before answering. "I want, uhm, iced caramel macchiato and one slice of cheesecake." She answered before looking at Tzuyu. The taller girl nodded and looked at the waitress.

"Two iced caramel macchiato, one slice of cheesecake and blueberry cake." Tzuyu said and the waitress wrote down the orders before going to the counter.

Sana smiled. "Do you like caramel macchiato too? And i thought this is my treat?" She asked, Tzuyu nodded before lowering her mask.

"Nah, its fine and here you go! You can stare at your bias' face until you get tired." Tzuyu said while grinning ear to ear. Sana let out a chuckle, "I will never get tired of my bias' face." She said before pinching the taller's cheeks.

Tzuyu groaned in pain when the squirrel pinched her cheeks too hard. Sana laughed and stopped pinching her cheeks, she poked Tzuyu's dimple instead.

The taller smiled when Sana played with her dimples- cheek rather. It felt good and comfortable.

"I think i'm gonna faint." Sana mumbled making Tzuyu's brow rose. "And why?"

"Oh my god, i'm a hardcore once for god's sake. Of course, this things only happen in my dreams." Sana said still poking Tzuyu's dimple gently.

"You should be used to this, hmm? I dont want seeing you in the ground unconcious when i asked you to be my girlfriend." Tzuyu said softly making Sana blush. The older smacked Tzuyu's chest lightly and telling her to stop.

The waitress came back with their orders. The waitress putted the orders gently at the table. "Enjoy- wait... Oh my god? Are you Chou Tzuyu of Twice?" The waitress asked, covering her mouth due to shockness.

She cant believe that a goddess is infront of her.

Tzuyu nodded before smiling. "Please keep it a secret, i just want to have a peaceful date with my friend." She said and the waitress nodded before shaking hands with Tzuyu.

Sana's eyes twitched when the waitress still didnt let go of Tzuyu's hands, "Its been 3 fucking seconds! She should let go of my only one's hand or i'll rip her head off." She thought while glaring at the waitress.

After some small talks, the waitress finally let go of Tzuyu's hand and happily went to the counter.

"Okay, she's kind and- Oh," Tzuyu stopped speaking and just pused her lips when she saw the older is glaring at her, theres even fire in her eyes.