thirty - goodbye japan

"Oh my," Mina said with wide eyes. She scanned Momo's room.

Dirty clothes on the floor, unwashed dishes, empty cup noddles on the table, and many things all over the room. In one word, MESSY.

Mina gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Oh, how she hates messy place. Momo is dead.

Then suddenly, a yawning Momo came out from her room. She's not aware that a penguin barged into her 'lovely' house. She did some strech before turning to Mina's direction.

"OH." Momo exclaimed. She stared at the penguin then to her room.

"HIRAI MOMO! WHY DID YOU NOT CLEANED YOUR HOUSE!?!?!? WE'RE GOING TO KOREA TOMORROW AND YET YOU STILL DIDNT CLEAN YOUR PLACE!?!?!? LOOK A THIS MESS, HOW MANY YEARS YOU DIDNT CLEAN THIS PLACE!?!?" Mina angrily shouted infront of Momo's face. The jokbal maniac wiped her cheeks because theres some Mina's saliva there.

Momo just scratched her head. "Uhm, 5 months i think? I'm too lazy." She said earning a smack from Mina.

"If you didnt clean this mess in one hour, i'll kill you, and probably gonna steal your jokbal andddd..." Mina pauses, staring at Momo. The older gasped. "Oh no, dont."

Mina smirked. "Your Dahyun stuffs."

"I'M GONNA CLEAN MY PLACE, PACK MY THINGS, AND OTHER THINGS TO DO! HEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE DONT DO IT!"

"Good, i'll be back after one hour. I'll drag squirrel's ass here. She's probably chatting with her moo. K bye." After that Mina left.

The first thing Momo did is dialed Sana's number.

"HELLO AND GOOD MORNING MOTHERFUCKING TRAITOR! THANKS FOR TELLING MINA ABOUT MY PLACE!" Momo greeted Sana.

Momo heard a laugh from the other line.

"Serve you right. You freaking ripped my TWICE Jacket." Sana said. Momo clenched her jaw.

"ITS AN ACCIDENT!"

"Well, you still ripped it. Good luck cleaning your uhm.... JAW-DROPPING PLACE!" Sana said and hunged up.

~

After ending the call, Sana immediately fixed her things, while thinking of Tzuyu of course.

She went to her closet and picked her clothes for tomorrow andddd.... for next week.

"I want to meet moo so bad. How does she looks like? Prettier than me? Is she really a goddess? Am'i gonna be gay for her like i'm gay for Tzuyu??? Omg, i'm nervous." Sana asked herself while walking back and fourth.

She's really nervous meeting tzuyoda. They are like chatting for months. She's afraid that their meeting will be awkward.

She just sighed.

~

"I will miss Japan." Momo pouted before walking in to the plane. Mina was just calm, meanwhile... Sana is super excited. She cant even sit still.

"GOOD BYE JAPAN!"

In the middle of flight, Sana was been scolded by half of the passengers.

~

Yeah short update huehue

I'll be updating tomorrow or in sunday hehehe

Sorry if i dont answer to your comments! But i'm always reading it. I'm just shy to reply -///-

I love MiMo, butttt i more love MiChaeng and DahMo hihihi i know what Dahyun and Momo did in ISAC hihihi i love gays