(special)forty one - the button

jokbalislife: hALOOOO

dubukim: hELLOWWWWW

jokbalislife: your username remind me of dahyun of twice

dubukim: oHhhH are you a once?

jokbalislife: yESSSS ARE YOU TOO?

dubukim: yESSSS DAHYUN BIASED???

jokbalislife: yESSSS SHE'S MY FOREVER ❤❤❤❤

dubukim: wowwww i love myself too

jokbalislife: i love myself too

dubukim: oh ok, i meant something on 'i love myself' i biased myself

jokbalislife: are you saying that your dahyun????

dubukim: yES omg how did you know!?

jokbalislife: i dont know? wait arent we joking around???

dubukim: oh....

dubukim: lets be friendssss

jokbalislife: suuure. youre funny

dubukim: wait a minute i'll just grab something...

jokbalislife: mkay its fine

~

Dahyun was about to grab the tofu she's eating earlier when she accidently pressed the video call button.

~

dubukim is calling...
Accept| Reject

jokbalislife: ohhhh so you want to have a video call my new friend hihi sure

jokbalislife: accepted the call

~

"Okay where is that tofu of mine?" Dahyun said as she looked around the room, unaware that she pressed the video call button. In the phone, you can clearly see Momo's grinning face faded and turned into frown.

"Why is Dahyun here???? And what is this video??? How???" Momo asked and scratched her head, she doesnt know what is happening. Well she's stupid enough not to realize the situation.

She looked carefully as in the phone, that is Dahyun. But what is she doing there? As far as she knows she accepted dubukim's call.

"Hello????" She stupidly asked as she waved her hand in front of Camera. While, Dahyun, she spotted her tofu.

"AHA SAW YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH! I'M GONNA EAT YOU COME HERE!" She said and grabbed the plate and putted it on the table before turning to the phone. She choked when she saw a beautiful girl waving her hand and saying hello- no more like asking.

Momo saw that Dahyun-look-a-like or Its Dahyun, Froze when she turned her head on the phone.

"Hello?? Dahyun-look-a-like?"

Then Dahyun endes the call. "Oh my god! I accidently pressed it fuck." Dahyun said but when she realized something she gasped.

"She's so pretty omg."

~

jokbalislife: you look like dahyun a lot especially in the phone

jokbalislife: hehehehe

dubukim: uhm listen can we meet at the signal cafe? Like right now?

jokbalislife: yeah sure :) be there at 10

dubukim is offline

~

CuTTTTT huehuehue anyways guys, i'll publish my new story :))))

Please check it out, i'm sure you'll love it! Especially MiChaeng shippers ;)

The title is whipped, you can check my acc and find it at the published story.

Dont worry guyseu, i wont abandon this story, i'll still update when i can ;)