forty seven - weird day

Chaeyoung stopped in her tracks. She dont know where she will go. She mentally facepalmed, she's top 1 in her class and look She told the members that she will take Mina at the clinic when they are already at the clinic.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina. The girl is in her arms, peacefully sleeping. The smol decided to take her to the garden instead. She will tell later that she's oppachaeng.

Chaeyoung carefully putted Mina's body at the bench, she carefully sitted and putted Mina's head to her lap.

The smol scanned the penguin's face, so pretty, so majestic, so perfect. She hesitate to touch Mina's face because she might wake. But lol, she did it anyways.

She traced Mina's nose with her fingertips, her cheeks, and that kissable lips. Can someone stop Chaeyoung? She's tempted to kiss that luscious lips of her.

"Oh no, dont do it Son Chaeyoung." She whispered to herself and averted her gaze to the sleeping penguin. But a part of her tell her to kiss Mina.

Chaeyoung glanced at Mina's face again.

"A kiss on the lips wont hurt, right?" Chaeyoung whispered but hesitated again. What if she has a boyfriend? girlfriend?

They are not on a relationship, heck she doesnt know who the hell is she, but she looks like she didnt care.

Chaeyoung leaned and closed her eyes, ready to kiss the sleeping girl. When Mina's eyes opened.

"And what are you doing?" Mina asked as she eyed the leaning girl. The smol blushed and looked away still not leaning away. Mina chuckled before pulling Chaeyoung's face closer to her's.

"You will kiss me?" Mina innocently asked. Chaeyoung blushed and nodded. The penguin giggled before kissing Chaeyoung on the lips.

AKSNJSNSSJSKSKSJAJ!!!

Chaeyoung's widened but closed it after, she respond to the kiss. The two girls kissed each other passionately.

But its more better if its real... That is just Chaeyoung's imagination. Lol i love to tease you guys. ;)

Chaeyoung shook her head at the thought. "Okay, why am i imagining things. Should i really kiss her?"

Chaeyoung took a deep breath before leaning to Mina's face. The smol slightly puckered her lips, and closed her eyes. Okay, here it goes.

And thats when Mina's eyes opened. The penguin gasped and slapped the person's cheeks because of panic and alertness.

Mina took this chance to beat the pervert person.

"HOW DARE YOU TO KISS ME YOU FUCKING PERVERT ASSHOLE!" Mina shouted as she punched Chaeyoung's face and arms. She still doesnt recognized who is that fucking pervert asshole tho.

Chaeyoung just hissed in pain. "Stop you woman."

"HOW DARE YOU- Omg, wait? Son Chaeyoung!?" Mina gasped when she recognized her. The smol nodded before rubbing her arm.

Mina's eyes started shaking. "OMG HOLY MOTHER OF HIRAI MOMO!" Mina shouted before hugging Chaeyoung like her life depends on it.

"OMG I LOVE YOU! KAHSAHAJAJAJ! I LOVE YOU AGAIN HUHUHU! YOU ARE MY FOREVER I LIKE YOU! YOU ARE MY WALLPAPER AT THE PHONE! MY PHONECASE IS YOU, I HAVE A STANDEE OF YOU!" Mina screamed while hugged Chaeyoung tighter. The smol one cant even breathe and she will die any minute now if the girl will never release her.

Chaeyoung patted Mina's back. "I-I c-c-cant br-breathe..."

"I'M MYOUI MINA! OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU NOW KNOW MY EXISTENCE!" The girl said and squealed before releasing Chaeyoung. The first thing what happened to Chaeyoung after that hug, she chokes because she was gasping for air like she didnt breathe for a day and then she chokes.

Mina took out her phone snapped a photo of her and choking Chaeyoung. She took 100 of them before looking at the smol bean who is still choking because of gasping for air.

"ANYWAYS, I'M THE PRESIDENT OF 'WE ARE GAY FOR SON CHAEYOUNG SQUAD' CAN YOU GREET THEM?" Mina asked and squealed when she saw Chaeyoung.

The smol bean calmed herself, wiping the tears from her eyes before turning to the girl. The penguin looked at her worriedly.

"Did i hugged you too tight?" Theres a tears forming on Mina's eyes, oh no. You made her cry Son Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung laughed fakely, "Nope, i just choked on my saliva. I like your hugs actually, its comforting." Chaeyoung lied. She dont want Mina to feel bad and start weeping at the corner.

Mina's eyes turned into crescent again before squealing. "Now, can you greet the 'GAY FOR SON CHAEYOUNG SQUAD'?" She asked. Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Can we do it later? I feel dizzy." Chaeyoung confessed which is true. She can even see three Minas.

The penguin looked at her with a worried face. She checks her bias' face, the smol bean is not moving.

Chaeyoung is just focusing to know who the fuck is the real Mina.

"Theres 5 of you. Where is the real you?" Chaeyoung pointed. Mina rose a brow and said 'eh?' which Chaeyoung found super adorable.

"Anyways Mina. You are cute and i'm gonna faint." Chaeyoung said before collapsing to the ground. Mina stood there motionless.

Did just Son Chaeyoung called her cute before she fainted? OMG YES SHE DID.

Mina squealed and jumped around before realizing that Chaeyoung fainted. The penguin gasped and picked the girl up, carrying her in bridal style. Wowowowow, earlier Chaeyoung is carrying her in bridal style, now she's the one who is carrying Chaeyoung. Wow.

Mina dashed to the clinic, Chaeyoung in her arms.

Meanwhile, the other girls are just chilling in the clinic. When suddenly Jihyo spoke.

"My God senses are telling me something." Jihyo said as she stood up before standing up. Nayeon looked at her.

"What is it? Dahyun and Momo fucked already?" She asked making Sana gasped. Jihyo threw her shoes at the grandma.

Jihyo was about to answer when the door opened again revealing Mina carrying Chaeyoung. Bingo, so thats why her god senses is tingling.

"I DONT KNOW WHY BUT SHE FAINTED AFTER CALLING ME CUTE!" Mina shouted. The nurse came in and assisted the smol girl. Tzuyu and Sana who is talki- no, flirting to be exact, didnt care like they have their own world.

"This day is so weird." Jeongyeon said as she patted Nayeon's back, trying to stop her from crying too.

~

Boring chappp. :(((( next chap will be satzu cuz ;* i will focus on satzu after this ;* and happy 3k votes love u gayssss :')

Can you guys comment :3 i bored and i wanna make new friends :3

I saw that my fave authors are reading this omg. Labyu poeszx, mga lodi ko po kayo :')))))