fifty - locked

Jihyo dusted off her hands after she placed the dusty box outside the room, she scanned the room and saw the other 6 girls at the room. They currently cleaning the stock room above at Twice's dorm, actually, only Jihyo knew that room because its only the place where she could hide if she suddenly roast Nayeon and follow her with a shot gun in her hand.

Jeongyeon sneezed when Chaeyoung blew the dusty box infront of the ostrich's face, Jeongyeon growled. "You little shit." She cursed, and smacked by Nayeon after.

"That is your precious child! How dare you to curse her?!" Nayeon said and started strangling the love of her life. Dahyun found something interesting inside the big box that she saw in the corner and wow, its full of weapons.

"Holy crap Jihyo unnie. Is this the bazooka you were holding yesterday?" Dahyun said and grabbed it, playing it. Momo gasped and went to Dahyun to check the bazooka out, Jihyo immediately went to them and quickly grabbed it.

"DONT PLAY WITH IT OH MY GOSH." Jihyo said and putted it back to the box. The tofu looked at her with confused face.

"Why do you have weapons? Are you secret spy or something? You will be arrested if the police found this weapons." Dahyun said. Jihyo laughed, and patted Dahyun's head but Momo slapped her hands off at Dahyun hair and growled at Jihyo.

"Geez, woman." Jihyo hissed. "Anyways, that is actually toys, i'm just messing with you guys. I just want to fool everyone and we might use it in the future." Jihyo explained, sitting at the empty box. Nayeon crosses her arms and scoffed.

"Why we didnt knew this room?" She asked, Jihyo shrugged.

"Cuz i dont want to tell you. Got a problem with that?"

Nayeon was about to attack Jihyo with the fake knife when Jeongyeon stopped her by pulling her closer.

"Anyways, why would we put a bed here?" Mina asked pointing the bed at the middle of the room. Earlier, they bought a huge ass bed at the mall and its hella expensive. Good thing Jihyo is the one or there will be a huge scandal in the mall, Nayeon will push Jihyo from the 4th floor to the ground floor when Jihyo commanded the older to pay for it, what a huge shit.

The girls didnt asked why they bought some bed that its like from a 5 star hotel or something. Theres even a petals around the freaking bed. How come they didnt asked Jihyo about that.
Jihyo gave her a look and rolled her eyes before answering.

"Well, its uncomfortable if you will do 'it' in the floor right?" Jihyo said making the girls choke. Mina immediately covered Chaeyoung's ears, even if the child already heard it.

"WHAT THE FUCK? I'LL RIP OUT YOUR THROAT, HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT INFRONT OF CHAEYOUNG!?" Nayeon growled and about to attack Jihyo when Jeongyeon stopped her again.

Jihyo chuckled. "Like you guys didnt already had se-"

"We're virgins." Momo said, then staried at Nayeon and Jeongyeon who are also looking at them.

"Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie are not included." Dahyun added while holding a bible.

Nayeon gasped before blushing. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!? AND HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR S-" Jeongyeon cutted her off. "Well, thats true." She said with a grin.

"Oh my god, you know what. I'll just take Chaeyoung out. If i didnt covered her ears she is probably crying and confused right now. She only knows nudes." Mina said and looked at the innocent Chaeyoung.

"What are you guys talking about?" Chaeyoung said and tried to get Mina's hands off her ears cuz she wants to know what the girls are talking about. Seems fun.

"Some short bible study, bro."

Of course, thats Dahyun, while holding her bible.

"Well thats fun." Chaeyoung said.

"Yes, bible study is fun, you will learn more about JESUS and other holy things. You should read bible everyday." Momo said, emphasizing JESUS while smiling, and looking at Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon. Mina gave them a thumbs up before dragging Chaeyoung out of the room.

"Okay, that is close." Nayeon said and sighed in relief.

"DONT EVER TALK ABOUT FREAKING SEX-"

"HALLELUJAH UNNIE!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!" Dahyun said before throwing a box at Nayeon's face.

"We should really do some bible study once a week. Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie should study everyday." She added and handed the bible at Jihyo.

~

"Hey Tzu!!!!" Dahyun shouted when they saw Tzuyu at the kitchen, The taller one waved at them. "Didnt saw you guys around, where did you go?" Tzuyu asked. Chaeyoung and Dahyun grinned.

"Were doing some bible study at the secret room, Jihyo unnie is looking for you, lets go." Chaeyoung said and grabbed Tzuyu's wrist, the taller one rose a brow.

"What bible study? What secret roo-" She didnt even finished talking when the two already dragged her outside.

~

"Soooo where are we going?" Sana asked as they entered the building where Twice live, Mina and Momo shrugged.

"Eunha's place." Momo lied. Sana's brow rose and scanned the building, its hella looks awesome and expensiveeee. As far as Sana knows, Eunha is at Japan with her girlfriend, and this place, doesnt look like she can afford it. Maybe Sowon's? Oh well, she doesnt care anymore, she just want see her friend.

Mina sent a quick message at Jihyo's that they already here.

They went in at the elevator and pressed 16, and when they already at the 16th floor, they dragged Sana at the room.

The squirrel tripped more than once because Momo is dragging her like a luggage.

When they at infront of the room now, Sana already felt something weird.

"Hey what is this?-"

Jihyo opened the door and pulled Sana inside before sprinting out of the room, Momo immediately closed the door and Nayeon locked it with a padlock before Sana can do anything else.

Dahyun did some victory dance and high fived with Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon just laughed.

In the other side, Sana is still not moving, processing it all. "I knew it. They will do something fishy." Sana said as she softly sighed before looking around the place.

The room looks old, theres a working bulb but it looks it will explode any minute now, the light is flicking on and off.

She saw a bed in the middle, with petals and theres food at the corner, what the heck?

Then, she heard a chuckle behind her. Sana jumped in suprise when Tzuyu chuckled. "Oh my god?" Sana exclaimed when she saw the goddess, standing infront of her.

"Sorry for suprising you." She apologized. Sana stared at Tzuyu for seconds before nodding, a little bit blushing because ehe -///-.

"They must be using drugs or something. They locked us here, with foods anddddd a bed with rose petals? They either using drugs or totally insane." Tzuyu said and sat down at the bed, patting the space beside her. Sana went there slowly and carefully sat where Tzuyu told her.

"Now, were stucked and locked. Together."

~

And cuttttt i had to omg :P next one will be longer ehehehe

;))))))

Lets do some bible study! :) please raise your hand if you want, the reward is, you will can kiss Dahyun in the cheeks and gonna be killed by Momo after :)