forty five - clinic

Mina licked her lips nervously as she waits for 'oppachaeng'. Mina? Having a friend is only once in a blue moon. She's lucky that she found Sana and Momo, because she's introvert. She gets super shy when someone talks to her.

When her mom is in the supermarket and her mom suddenly bumped to some of her friends, the shy girl will just hide behind her mom. Yes, she's so cute right?

She's like a fluffy penguin stuff toy. But sometimes she transform to bitch and evil penguin, which Sana and Momo only witnessed (almost everyday).

She got a good feeling that she should be friend with her co-once, and a chaeyoung stan too. They can fangirl together when Chaeyoung raps, when watching some Chaeyoung's sexy video. Too bad that Momo and Sana love their own bias like herself.

"Why am'i so nervous?" Mina whispered to herself. She looked at her watch it only 8:32 in the morning. She's too early.

Then a beep comes from her phone. And oh, Momo texted her. What does the airhead want from her now?

From: This Person Fucked her Jokbal and Dahyun PC :P (Momo)

Hey omg, Sana is in the clinic omg omg omg she died i think

Maybe Momo overreacted a bit. But Mina is kind of stupid too even if she's always the top 1 in the class. She always became soft when it comes to her bestfriends even if they are pain in the ass.

To: This Person Fucked her Jokbal and Dahyun PC :P (Momo)

OH MY GODDD She really died? Call the funeral service now! Order the barbie themed coffin now!

Of course Mina is half joking there. She actually dont know what to do so she just go with the flow.

Momo replied by saying 'Hey, thats the coffin i want :( Sana wants the coffin with her pictures on it and the music will be cheer up!' Mina laughed at Momo's reply and dashed to the clinic.

Oh what will Mina react if she saw who are the people there?

~

Nayeon and Jihyo tried to talk to Sana and they pleaded not to expose their out of this world attitudes. Crazy peoples to Normal people real quick especially Jihyo.

And Jeongyeon just laughed while filming Nayeon and Jihyo begging Sana.

Sana tried to stop them but they wont listen so she just watch them beg, she almost laughed at the two girls.

The maknaes are just talking to each other casually, not minding their unnies.

Then the door burst open making their attention turned to the one who opened the door.

It was Momo.

"OH MY GOD! EXCUSE ME!? DID MISS MINATOZAKI SANA ALREADY DIED!?" She asked. Dahyun immediately stood up and went to Momo. The eagle was pointing at Momo while grinning.

"OH! WE'RE DEFINETLY SOULMATES! HI MOMO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE HEHEHEHEHE!" Dahyun said as she hugged Momo. It takes 10 seconds before she realized what the fuck is happening. She gasped and hugged back.

"HI DAHYUN LOOK-A-LIKE! AND YES WERE SOULMATES! LETS GO OUTSIDE! SANA MAYBE WENT TO HELL ALREADY! I'LL JUST PRAY FOR HER SOUL LATER." Momo exclaimed.

Jihyo was about to attack Momo, that weird stranger is hugging her child!

Sana growled at her bestfriend before walking closer to her and pinched her ear. Momo hissed in pain. "WHY WOULD I DIE AND GO TO HELL!? COME HERE WERE GOING TO HELL TOGETHER!"

"LETS WAIT FOR MINA! I WONT GO THERE IF WE ARE NOT COMPLETE!" Momo yelled and Sana pinched harder.

Momo cried making Dahyun panic and slapped Sana's hand away. Tzuyu tried to stop the commotion, but Sana just ignored her.

Tzuyu putted her hands on her chest. "Ouch, i got ignored by Sana </3 that fucking hurts."

What a mess.

They continued shouting and yelling at each other, Jeongyeon is probably filming the happenings, Nayeon beside her while laughing. Chaeyoung is just in the corner watching them while chuckling.

CAN FUCKING SOMEONE CALL THEIR FUCKING MANAGER!?

But then, the door burst open once again and revealed Mina.

Chaeyoung is the first one who saw her and gasped. Her mind went blank when she saw her future wife.

"Sana? Momo?" Mina innocently asked, still not noticing that TWICE is in the room. The penguin flashed her gummy smile when she saw Sana alive.

"OH HEY SANA! YOU'RE ALIVE!" Mina said and hugged the older girl. The crazy people at the room awwed and of course, except Tzuyu who is growling and preparing to attack the girl who hugged her squirrel.

Mina broke the hug and patted the squirrel's head. "Momo said you died. You okay?" Mina said threw a glare at Momo and boom there she saw Kim Dahyun of TWICE.

"W-Wait-" She pointed at Dahyun and looked around. "ITS FUCKING TWICE OMG AM'I DREAMING!?" Mina panics.

And her eyes darted at the smol bean at the corner who is staring at her with jaw hanging too.

"S-S-SON CH-CHAE-CHAE-YOUNG." She said while shaking, then she looks like she's having a seizure before fainting. Sana gasped.

"OMG CALL 911! SOMEONE DIED!" Sana said as she shake Mina's body that lying on the floor. Mina is smiling while unconcious. Chaeyoung immediately ran to Mina and carried her in bridal style.

"I'M GONNA TAKE HER TO CLINIC!" She's so nervous that she didnt even realized that she's already at the clinic. Before anyone can speak Chaeyoung dashed out of the room.

"SON CHAEYOUNG! WERE ALREADY HERE AT THE CLINIC!" Nayeon shouted but the smol bean didnt heard her. The smaller girl just ran and ran.

~

Okay sorry if you guys got uncomfortable at the coffin things and other words. :(( i know this chap is boring.

Talk to me :( i'm bored :3