sixty nine - party

Three days passed like a wind. Tzuyu is so excited to their mini party– Sana said when they called each other last night.

When Tzuyu annouced that to the other girls, they all agreed at the idea because its been long since they had some fun. Their schedules are hectic and wouldnt able to rest, fortunately, JYP noticed that they're working too hard and the promotion went well so he gave them a three days rest as a reward. Although its only three days, they were thankful for it, they can sleep until noon and party hard until morning.

Tzuyu shot her eyes open and her gaze immediately turn to her alarm clock, its already 2 in the afternoon, she sacrificed eating breakfast and lunch for a long long sleep, she's not regretting it tho. She slowly dragged her body out of the bed and fixed it.

The taiwanese girl stretched for a minute and after that, a satisfied sigh escaped her lips. She looked around the room searching for her two unnies, she smiled when she saw DubChaeng sleeping peacefully at their own bed. As usual, Chaeyoung's sleeping with her mouth open and always shifting while Dahyun– she looked like a dead person, she's not moving at all.

She happily putted her slippers on and went out of the room, going to the kitchen– only to greeted by Nayeon and Jeongyeon flirting to each other, and Jihyo weirdly looking at them while sipping some coffee from her mug, sitting across them.

"Ugh. Its like 2 in the afternoon and you guys are flirting." Tzuyu snickered, making some disgusted faces while opening the fridge, getting a bottle of milk. She heard Nayeon spoke.

"And what about it?" Nayeon said, one brow raised and crossing her arms. Jeongyeon chuckled at the cuteness of her lover, well, she's the only one among them who found Nayeon cute.

The youngest shrugged, "Just sayin'. Its making my eyes sore." She said and drank her milk.

Nayeon exaggeratedly gasped, "I didnt raised you like this, my child!" She said. Tzuyu grinned before plopping down to the chair next to Jihyo. "Jihyo unnie was the one who raised me." She said nudging her Jihyo unnie.

"Look, we drink milk and coffee at 2 in the afternoon." The youngest chirped and pointed the bottle of milk and Jihyo's mug. Nayeon gasped and wiped her imaginary tears before fake crying to Jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon! O-Our precious child... How can she do that to me? After f-feeding her and raising her w-well, she's just gonna throw me away?" Nayeon fake sobs, clinging at Jeongyeon and the latter just watched her while grinning sheepishly.

Tzuyu chuckled before turning to Jihyo, the other girl is looking at her weirdly. "I didnt taught my children to be gay, so, you're not my child."

The couple across them bursted laughing. Tzuyu tried to look offended but she cant hold it in anymore and laughed with the two, Jihyo just grinned at them.

"Woah, woah, what are we missing? We just slept late." They heard Dahyun said, Chaeyoung beside her, rubbing her eyes. Nayeon stopped laughing and looked at the two girls.

"Oh, look at that! My other children are here. Come here, give mama a kiss and hug." Nayeon teased and went to the other two girls, spreading her arms wide, waiting them to hug her. When Nayeon saw DubChaeng confused, she just crashed herself to the baby cub.

Chaeyoung tried to get the oldest off her but Nayeon dont want to, "Get off me, you grandma!" Chaeyoung playfully shouted while tugging Nayeon's shirt. Nayeon pouted and ruffled Chaeyoung's hair. "I'm not a grandma. I'm your mom."

Nayeon continued hugging the cub while Dahyun watched them in awe. Jeongyeon decided to join and walked to Dahyun. "Hey, Dubu. Come to papa~ give papa a hug too!" She said spreading her arms wide while she came closer to Dahyun. "Oh no." Dahyun mumbled and about to runaway but Jeongyeon caught her and engulfed her into a hug.