thirty six - minjoong gucci

Minjoong Gucci added you

Accept | Reject

You and Minjoong Gucci are now friends! 🎉

Send a Wave at her! 👋

~

"Anyone know who the hell is Minjoong Gucci?" Sana asked, lazily. She was in lying at the sofa, her eyes are puffy, her nose is red, and theres a pile of used tissue at the table. She obviously cried all day because of tzuyoda.

Mina looked at her. "That names are like Tzuyu's dogs' name right? Minjoong and Gucci?" She asked, putting the magazine she is reading.

"She or He is a Once." Momo said while munching her chips. Sana rolled her 'fresh-from-crying' eyes.

Then suddenly, Momo cried. "I hope Nayeon is alright huhuhu. I hope Tzuyu is taking care of her. NaTzu only!!" She cried, when she saw the article that Nayeon got into a accident. Mina growls.

"Bitch, 2Yeon only motherfucker!" Mina grunted and smacked Momo with the magazine. Momo cried harder.

"Oh, before i forgot it. We'll start attending in Hanlim next week. The uniforms will be delivered here tomorrow." Mina reminded. The two girls nodded.

Sana's face lit up when Minjoong Gucci just waved at her. Okayyy.

Minjoong: 👋

Sana: oh hello

Minjoong: ok i dont know how to use fb but i'm fine

Sana: huh? who are you?

Minjoong: i dont know, my dog's name is Gucci

Sana: ?????? ok u are so weird

Sana: perhaps, are you a once?

Minjoong: well yeah i love twice

Sana: oh ok hello co-once! :)

Minjoong: sana

Sana: yes?

Minjoong: moo

Sana: ......

Sana: you even chatted me here at fb what do you want?!

Sana: can you just leave me alone?!

Sana: you freaking pranked me tzuyoda

Sana: i hate you

Minjoong: you didnt even let me explain

Sana: i dont need explanation tzuyoda

Minjoong: something happened sana

Sana: oh yeah sure something happened

Sana: its free to lie :) go on

Minjoong: sana, let me explain

Sana: lol i dont need your explanation

Sana: you clearly didnt go to meet me

Sana: go away!

The moment Sana turnes off her phone, she cried like a baby. Mina's eyes widened in horror.

"OH SHIT! TWO DUMBASS MOTHERFUCKERS ARE CRYING LIKE A BABY! OH NO!"

When Mina said that she went closer to the two girls.

"Calm down you stupid asses! Dont cry, How the hell i will calm you guys down. Fuck this life!" Mina panics and started calming down the two cry babies who cries harder.

This is one of Mina's fear, Sana and Momo crying like a puppy who she accidently stepped on. When this two cried like a baby it will take a day after they can completely calm down.

"Why are you like this oh my god!" Mina shouted, ruffling her hair. She was about to go crazy.

~

Well this is a little bit boring :3

Sorry if i write curses always, i find it funny when a character curse HAHAHA

K bye.