Chapter 15

//TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter and other later chapters (which will also be marked with a trigger warning) contains themes associated with mental health issues e.g. suicide and that of a violent nature. If you feel this may be uncomfortable, please skip this chapter, by all means. Not very long and kinda sad . Sorryyy//

//Ezra//

Now that Ria and Ezra were officially dating, Ezra relished in the fact, he could talk to and kiss Ria everyday and know for certain they belonged together. And on this night like any other, they'd fallen into their same routine of video calling each other all night til theyd go to bed, even if they didn't talk.

Hey, you wanna call yet?, he typed.

No. I can't.

Why, are you busy? Do you wanna call later?

No. Just leave me alone.

What's wrong babe? Has something happened?

Ezra waited for a long time. It seemed like an eternity. Thoughts raced through his mind as he worried and no reply came. Did I do something wrong? He racked his brains, but couldnt come up with any reasonable explanation as to why she was so upset. Maybe her mum had said something to her? He'd just have to wait for her to calm down before they spoke.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hey

Ezra looked up from the phone he was fixing, as his computer displayed the message.

Hey, what was wrong? Are you okay now?

Ye, I'm okay now. I was just having a bad day and I went a little crazy.

That's okay. I'm just glad you're better now.

Hey baby, I gotta tell you something and I don't want you to get upset.

What is it?

When I was freaking out, I had some bad thoughts. That I'd be better off dead or hurt and i ended up using some scissors on my arm.

You cut yourself?

No, it wasn't that bad. I only scratched and burnt my arm. I was hysteric.

Burnt? how? It's still really permanent, you know.

With matches, I know, but it's not that bad. Are you mad?

Ezra didn't reply. He didn't know what to say. Of course he was angry. How could he not be? The girl he loved hurt herself and she would probably continue to do so and he was helpless. She needed help. And he didnt know how to get it for her.