Chapter 16

// Ria, pictured above. WARNING: This chapter contains scenes of a sexual nature. Also if you know me personally you might wanna skip cos it might be a lil weird but tbh it ain't that bad//

//A third person who wasn't actually in the room//

There was knock at the door and Ria rushed to open it, waves of nervousness washing over her. Ezra was wearing a blue t-shirt and his signature leather jacket, which in Ria'a opinion made him look pretty hot.

They exchanged greetings and Ria led him to the living room. She sat down on the sofa and glanced at him.

"You wanna watch TV?" she asked. Ezra shrugged in response. So they proceeded to watch TV for the next half hour til Ezra could not stand it anymore.

He grabbed Ria and and kissed her softly on her mouth. She moved in deepening the kiss until the their tongues and mouths had been together for so long, they tingled.
He drew the curtains, pulled off her pants and his own t-shirt, kissing her in between. They undressed rapidly and and their bodies were together in ecstasy. The way they had longed for, for what had seemed like an eternity. Their bodies moved together for what seemed like a timeless moment.

Afterwards the two of them were exhausted and held each other for a long time. After they had said their goodbyes, both Ria and Ezra lay in bed, thinking of the other until they asleep.