Chapter 17

// Before, we get into anything,I'd like to dedicate this chapter to V_eeca, who designed this amazing new cover, for the story. Also, I just wanna I'm gonna apologise for the previous chapter, clearly I am shit at writing smut so I think I'm just gonna not do that anymore haha. Anyways enjoy.//

//Eddie and Murphy//

He was back! They wagged their tails excitably, as their master unlocked the door and bent down to give them a pat. They were so excited they couldn't stop sneezing and barking, until eventually Ezra told them to quiet down, whilst glancing at the door.

Both dogs, looked at the door and saw a new human. She smelled different and unfamiliar. They were excited to meet someone new, so despite their master's protests, they continued loudly barking, making the new human cower behind the door frame.

"It's okay," Ezra said, they wont hurt you, as he took the girl's hand and led her inside, closing the door behind them. And then Murphy messed everything up. He was so excitable, unlike Eddie, he was young and kinda stupid. But he liked the new girl, so he jumped on her, but this made the girl scream and then Ezra made them wait outside the living room, whilst he sat with the girl. Murphy managed to nose his way in a couple time and saw they were watching some kind of Chinese war cartoon (Mulan), whilst his master and the new girl wrapped their arms around each other.

A while later, they heard Ezra mention the word 'walk' and they got so excited again they started barking so loudly and wagging their tails enthusiastically. During the walk, the new girl was holding Murphy's lead and she wasn't quite as bad as Ezra, when it came to Murphy wanting to cross the road. He just liked the feel of it under his paws. It was so much better than pavement. When they reached the park, the girl even managed to persuade Ezra to let Murphy off his lead, which hardly ever happened.

When they got back from the walk, Josh and Ezra's mum were back with food for the humans. Ezra sneaked both Eddie and Murphy a little anyway. The new girl, was asked a lot of questions, from Ezra's mum, especially since she was wearing Ezra's new expensive jacket. When they'd finished eating, all of them left except Josh, who fed them and gave them some water.