Chapter One: Knowing Her

Hi! My name is Renee Sparks. I'm currently sixteen years of age. I'm studying at the great Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and I'm sorted at Gryffindor. I'm very very friendly. I have tons of acquaintances from all the houses. I'm pretty close to Ginny and Hermione though. Ginny is with whom I can be a girly girl and squeal at my crushes. When I'm with her, I'm totally crazy and giggly. We talk mostly about boys, clothes, and more boys. Well, you get the idea.

I'm completely the opposite when I'm with Mione. I'm more refined and calm when I'm hanging around with her. Probably because I don't usually spend time alone with Hermione. You know, Ron and Harry are always tagging along beside her. And another thing. We're both Mudbloods and proud. I'm not really the adventurous kind of person and I'm scared of being caught sneaking around. In fact, I only hang around with Hermione because she's the only one who I can completely be a dork and a nerd. I can share ideas about school and stuff with her. Plus, we both help each other practice spells. She's waaaaaaay better than me though.

I know I said I have lots of friends but aside that, I have quite a handful of enemies too. Mostly the slytherins but that's nothing new. They're practically enemies with the whole school anyway. But as much as I despise them, there's something about this slytherin that's different. He's the biggest bully in school and he always picks at me. EVERYWHERE and EVERY TIME. I have learned to ignore it. But he just doesn't seem to stop even though I try not to care with all his pranks. I tried very very very hard not to cry and I'm pretty tough. I haven't shed a single tear on him.

And I hate every little thing about him! I hate how he smirks when he manages to make someone cry, I hate his guts, I hate how he always seems superior to others, I hate his house, I hate the way his eyes sparkle in mischief, I hate how his pale blonde hair falls in front of his eyes, I hate the way he walk, he talk and he looks at me, I hate every single inch of skin he has, I hate how arrogant he is, I hate how much he thinks he's the best one around, I hate his voice, I hate his EVERYTHING!!

I HATE that little ferret boy DRACO MALFOY.