bill denbrough

Y/N's POV

I opened my locker to get my books out for the day. As I looked at the mirror attached to my locker, I saw Bill Denbrough, my best friend and crush laughing with the rest of the Losers Club.

I had met Bill in the third grade. When I saw him, I knew I liked him.

I blushed as I shut my locker closed. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. Bill was standing there with a smile on his face.

"H-hey Y/N. Richie, Ben, E-Eddie, Stanley, B-Beverly and I are g-going to t-the barrens. D-d-do you w-want to c-come?" He asked me stuttering. I smiled back and nodded.

"Sure. I'll come." I grinned. He gave me a toothy smile and walked out the school doors with me.

We started laughing and talking about things going on with each other until I felt someone grab me from behind.

"Well, look who it is! Billy and his little girlfriend." Patrick teased me as they made kissy noises at us.

"Wouldn't you rather be with me, babe?" Henry smirked as he held me by my arms. I kicked and punched him.

"L-leave her a-alone!" Bill yelled stuttering. Henry and his friends started to make fun of him.

I had enough and then bit Henry on the arm, him still holding me. He threw me on the ground as he yelped in pain. He looked at me with a death stare. Bill quickly put me behind him.

"Don't come anywhere near her, Bowers." He spoke with confidence. He didn't stutter. Bowers and his friends started running at us and Bill grabbed my hand as we ran to the barrens. He made sure I was in front of him as we ran and made our way towards the cliff.

We got closer and saw Beverly, Richie, Eddie, Ben and Stanley. I stand by the edge of the cliff having nowhere else to go. Henry and his friends got closer and I start to close my eyes getting ready for the impact. I feel someone shove me and I land on the ground scraping my knee. 

I look up and see Bill on top of me. I start to blush and so does he. "Thank you." I whisper as he slowly grins.

"Geez guys, get a room!" Richie yells. Bill stands up, reaching out his hand to help me up. I stand up and walk to he edge of the cliff seeing Henry and the rest of them swimming trying to get out.

I pick up some rocks and throw them at the bullies swimming away to avoid the rocks. Everyone starts laughing, including Bill.

A few minutes later, everyone is in their undergarments, standing at the edge of the cliff to jump into the water. Beverly goes first, then Richie, then Eddie, then Stanley, then Ben. Bill grabs my hand and we jump down together.

I start swimming while Richie picks me up and throws me into the water.

"Richie!" I yelled as I laughed at the same time. He smirked as he got on Stanley's shoulders and I got on Bill's. I start pushing Richie to try and get him off Stanley's shoulders, but he pushes me off first. I land in the water then come back up for air, laughing with the rest of the Losers club.

Hours later, everyone is still in the water while I'm sitting on a log watching them. Bill gets out of the water and comes to sit next to me. My heart starts to race as he looks at me in the eyes.

"Y/N, I n-need to t-tell y-you something." He said to me. I nodded and leaned closer to him. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. He gulped and then started to lean in, then I closed my eyes as he started to close his. Our lips met and they moved together in sync. I smiled into the kiss as he did the same. I pulled away taking a breath as I linked my head with his.

"That was...wow." I giggled. He put an arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"Whoo! Go Bill!" Eddie screamed. I shake my head, feeling embarrassed. I rest my head on Bill's shoulder for the rest of the time.

"So, does this mean we're together?" I asked him. He held my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"O-only if y-you want u-us to be." He whispered. I pecked him on the nose and we stayed like that the whole day.

Link to the song above
https://youtu.be/4z_C_w55-D8