eddie kaspbrak {request}

Requested by Mango61

Ashley's POV

I walked around town with the Losers Club. My brother, Richie, was talking to Eddie.

"Rich, I'm telling you. It doesn't make sense!" Eddie argued. Richie rolled his eyes and went in front of Eddie.

"Just think for a second. We could invent a game where this person is being chased by colorful ghosts and he needs to power up every few minutes!" He concluded. They continued to argue until Bill and Stanley turned around.

"Guys! Stop! It's getting annoying." Stanley exclaimed. We all laughed and I smiled at Eddie. He smiled back.

We rode on our bikes for a few hours until we decided to go back home. We all said our goodbyes, but Eddie insisted on walking home with us.

"Would you rather sleep on a bed of nails or bathe in melted black licorice?" Richie asked us. I scrunched up my nose and giggled.

"Ugh, so gross. Definitely bed of nails! I hate black licorice!" I shrieked.

"What about you, Edds?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"Uh, bed of nails." He added quickly. I high-fived him. We were nearing our house until I heard something.

"Ashley! Ashley! Help me!" I heard. I looked towards Richie and Eddie, wondering if they heard it like I did. They continued to walk. I shook my head. It's probably just my imagination.

"Ashley! It's Betty Ripsom! Help!" I stopped in my tracks. Betty? She was one of my best friends, until she disappeared. I turned to see where the noise was and I looked at a sewer drain.

"Betty? It's me. Ashley. Do you remember me?" I asked as I kneeled down in front of the drain.

"It took me Ashley. It took me. I couldn't get away. Help me, please." She whispered in pain. I wiped my tears from my cheeks and looked inside.

"What took you? I can't see you. Where are you?" I asked in confusion. I saw two white eyes slowly coming towards me and I screamed. The last thing I saw was Eddie and Richie screaming my name before I was dragged down the drain.

Eddie's POV

"Ash! Ash, where are you?!" I screamed. I was starting to get worried. I looked over at Richie and saw that he was close to crying.

"Oh, man. Jesus! Ashley! Where are you?!" His voice broke. She can't be gone. She can't be. She couldn't have gone missing too!

"Edds, do you think it might have been that stupid clown?" Richie wondered. I immediately felt goosebumps overtake my body. It.

"Let's to meet up with the rest. We have to tell them what happened!" I demanded and we got on our bikes and rode to each house.

Ashley's POV

I jolted up, feeling water all around me. It was hard to fully see, I felt like acid was dripping into my eyes.

I finally adjusted my vision and I felt myself gagging. I looked up and saw kids floating. A mountain of clothes, toys, blankets and other things were piling up on top of each other.

"W-where am I?" I asked myself silently. I carefully look around and saw what I was laying in. Grey water. I immediately threw up and started sobbing.