chosen jacobs (request)

Requested by NyanCat_121

Nya's POV

I walked next to him, admiring all the bright lights and the cameras. I've always loved the acting experience, I just haven't really acted in anything. I mean, it's not that I don't want to act, but just imagining everyone seeing me in a film is terrifying.

"Alright, Nya, welcome to the set." Chosen told me. I looked at the setting and saw that it was a park.

I've know Chosen for a really long time. We basically knew each other at first breath. My mom took me to her friend's house after she got out of the hospital, mind you I was only 2 months old, and that's where I met him.

It all started in fourth grade though. I started to like my best friend.

"I want you to meet my co-star. Janelle, come here!" He called out. A brunette girl turned around and walked towards us.

Now, let me tell you something about her. You know those girls you see on makeup and modeling commercials? She was one of those girls. Seriously! She looked like a real-life Barbie doll.

"Janelle, Nya. Nya, Janelle." He introduced us. I put on my best smile and held out my hand to shake hers. She scrunched up her nose and looked me up and down.

"Well, aren't you, uh, adorable." She said with venom in her voice. I raised one eyebrow in confusion. I had a feeling this girl didn't like me.

"Alright, well, I'll leave you guys to it. I have a few things to do. Bye, N!" He waved goodbye.

"Bye, C!" I too said as I waved goodbye. Janelle smirked at me and looked towards him.

"Bye, Chosy! See you later!" She cooed. He was no longer in sight and Janelle's fake smile was gone.

"Listen, Nyla. I don't need you prancing around and getting in the way of my relationship with Chosen. Got it?" She growled.

"First of all, it's Nya. Second of all, relationship? Please. If Chosen was your boyfriend, he would've said something to me." I reasoned. She shuffled uncomfortably and stayed silent.

"Just watch your back." She glared at me before strutting off.

I rolled my eyes and sat down in of the extra chairs.

All actors, I repeat all actors, report to the set please.

Well, that was quick. I looked around and saw my best friend walking over to me.

"Hey, um, wish me luck, ya?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded.

"Good luck, Jacobs. You'll be great!" I encouraged him. He grinned and hugged me tightly. We pulled away and he walked to the set. I could see Janelle shooting me a dirty look along with a smirk.

"Alright, and action!" The director shouted. Janelle went into character, forcing tears out of her eyes.

"It's not fair. It's just not fair! Why did this have to happen to me?" She cried dramatically. Chosen pulled her in for a hug and rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..You didn't deserve this. These things happen but you'll always have the people who care about you around you." He spoke. She pulled away from his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. Please, she deserved a rat gouging her eyes out.

"You mean, you care about me?" She gasped. Chosen smiled at her and held her hands.

"Of course I do. I always have." He solemnly told her. Their faces started to get closer and closer and that's when they kissed. My heart sank to my stomach and I ran off in tears. The worst part? Janelle got exactly what she wanted.

Chosen's POV

"Cut!" Our director shouted and I pulled away quickly. Janelle narrowed her eyes at me frowned.

"That was great, guys! Take a five minute break and then we'll be back in action!" He announced and went to go get a coffee.

"What was that? Why'd you pull away?" She asked me. I shook my head and looked around, but I couldn't see Nya.

"I just...listen, you're nice, but I have to find Nya!" I told her and ran off outside the set. Looking outside, I tried to find her, but it was impossible.

"Nya, where are you?!" I shouted. Just then, I heard sniffling from behind a trash can.

Hey, N, is that you?" I whispered. I saw her converse poking out and I moved the trash can to see her crying.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked her as I sat down next to her.

"It's nothing. Go back to shooting your scene with Janelle." She whimpered. I looked down at her hand and put mine on hers. She gasped quietly and looked at me.

"Nya...I like you. Ok? I really like you." I confessed. She smiled.

"I really like you too, weirdo. Always." She told me as she hugged me. I held her hand and we walked in together into the studio.

"Chosy! There you are! Ready for our next scene." Janelle asked me, winking.

"Of course. Just let me do one thing." I said to her and I turned to Nya.

"See you later, ok, N?" I told her as I pecked her on the lips. She blushed and nodded. Janelle looked furious and I walked past her, smirking.

Nya's POV

I blushed as he walked away. He kissed me! He actually kissed me.

"Well, well, well. You may have won this battle, but the war is far from over. He'll break up with you the next time he looks at your face. Your face disgusts me." She growled.

"I know right. I just look at your face and I get inspiration. Toodles, babe." I sassed and walked away.

The best part? Chosen still chose me in the end. How bout that...?