eddie x richie {request}

You guys can tell that this is about to be a little different from previous requests

Requested by Hannah93571

Eddie's POV

We were at Bill's house having a sleepover. Stan, Richie, Mike, and Bev were also here. Ben couldn't make it because he was out of town for the week.

"Guys! Let's play spin the bottle!" Beverly suggested. We all agreed to play and we got in places.

"Richie, how about you go first?" Stanley asks Richie. He nods and spins the bottle rapidly. It goes on for about 7 seconds until it finally landed on me.

"Um, look, I don't think Richie wants to do it so, let's just skip." I say, my heart breaking slightly. I had a crush on Richie for the longest time, but he didn't need to know that.

"Too bad. Rich, go on." Beverly nudged him. He scooted closer to me, seeing as he was already next to me. He leaned in and our lips touched. Now, this kiss wasn't just a peck, it was a full-on make out session. He held his hands at my neck while I held his waist.

"Um, g-guys? You c-can stop now." Bill let us know. He continued to kiss me for a few seconds until I pulled away from him. Everyone was staring at us, awkwardly wondering what to do next.

"Ok...I g-guess I'll g-go." Bill stuttered. We went to sleep shortly after. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. It was my first kiss. With Richie!

Wait, what if he was just joking? That's it. It was probably all a big joke. That's all.

the next week

Eddie's POV

Richie wasn't really talking to me anymore, he would still hang out with us, but he wouldn't talk to me and me only.

A few hours later we got out of school and I decided not to hang out with the Losers Club today.

"Uh, hey, guys. I'm gonna head home. Go on without me." I said in a sad tone.

"You're not hanging out with us? Since when does Eddie Kaspbrak pass up and opportunity of fun?" Ben asks. I chuckle slightly and shake my head.

"I'm just not in the mood today, I guess. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I told them. Richie stared at me for a few seconds and then looked away.

I walked home, alone. I've walked home alone maybe at least 2 times, but I hated it. I always had to walk past the house on Neibolt Street.

I slowly walked past the house, trying not to stare at it for my own sake.

"Where you goin', Edds?" I heard a voice chuckle. I turned my head slowly to the house where the voice came from.

"Is someone there? How do you know my name?" I asked shakily. I saw something coming out of the side of the house. The clown.

"Come float with us, Eddie." He laughed demonically. I started running but it was no use as he grabbed my arms and dragged me into the house.

Richie's POV

I was with the Losers Club at the park, without Eddie. I felt bad for avoiding him but I didn't want to hurt him.

"Guys! Guys! Something happened!" We heard Mike running up to us. We all gave him serious stares and we walked up to him.

"What happened? Is it bad?" Stan asked. Mike grabbed a paper from his pocket and I saw...Eddie.

Eddie