finn wolfhard {request}

Requested by 7oliphant7

Olivia's POV

I walked into my house after a short walk to the park. I was in a hurry to talk to my best friend and my secret crush, Finn Wolfhard.

"Hi Liv, I made spaghetti. Do you want so-" My mom began but I cut her off by putting my bag on the floor.

"Ya, sure mom, I'll be right back!" I said quickly and ran upstairs. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Finn.

Me: hey u home?

Finn😊🐳: I was about to ask u the same thing😂

Me: lol go to ur window

Finn😊🐳: mkay

I put my phone back in my pocket and went to my mirror to see if my hair was fine, if my clothes were smudged, if my pants were wrinkled, but I was fine. I walked over to my bed and looked at my window. Finn was on his phone not noticing me.

Me: look up you doofus

When I sent him that, he looked up and saw me. He smiled and started texting me back.

Finn😊🐳: haha sorry Liv. I was waiting and I didn't see you.

Me: it's fine. So what's been going on with you?

Finn😊🐳: well, I got a new girlfriend so that's new...

I dropped my phone and I felt tears starting to form.

Finn😊🐳: hey, are you ok?

Me: I have to go. Bye.

I walked up to my window and closed the blinds. I sat back down and put my hands on my face as I started to cry and laid down on my bed.

Finn's POV

What just happened? All I told Liv was that I got a new girlfriend, why was she so upset? She likes my friend Wyatt anyway. I have a girlfriend anyway and I like her and not Liv, right?

Who am I kidding? I still like Liv. I'm such a jerk...

Olivia's POV

I walked downstairs and sat down at my table, still upset. My mom was in the kitchen cooking until she saw me.

"Olivia, honey, what's wrong?" She asked sympathetically, walking over to sit down on the chair next to me.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." I said turning away from her. She held my hands and looked at me.

"Is it about Finn?" She asked me. I widened my eyes and looked at her. I chuckled slightly and shook my head.

"How do you do that?" I asked in awe and wiped my tears.

"I'm your mother. I know everything." She smiled slightly then turned serious.

"It's just...he got a girlfriend. How am I going to compete with her? There's a million girls out there in the world aiming at him. Why would he care about me?" I explained. She laughed a little. I was confused. Is my pain funny to her?