bill denbrough {request}

Requested by BabyTaeTaeV

Ari's POV

"Mom, I'm going to school. I'll see you later!" I yelled from across the house. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Wait! I have to take pictures! It's your first day at your new school! We have to remember this!" She said filled with enthusiasm. I rolled my eyes and ignored her comment.

"No, no, no. This is not a moment to remember, mom! You can take pictures after school, alright? I have to go. I love you, mom." I said all in one sentence. I ran out the door before she could say anything else and hurried to school.

As I entered the school doors, I received several stares from a lot of people, mostly the guys.

After going to the office to receive my combination, I walked over to my locker.

"Well, look at this! Fresh meat. I'm Henry Bowers. You must turn a few heads, eh hot stuff?" A boy with a mullet began, his friends eyeing me.

"Aw. You must turn a few stomachs. Get lost, will you?" I retorted. He snaked his arm down to my bum and I kicked him in the knee.

"Oh, now you're really going to get it!" Henry growled.

"Hey! S-stay away f-rom h-her, Bowers!" A boy with brown hair said as he stood in front of me.
Henry chuckled in disgust and grabbed the boy by his shirt.

"Guess I'll just have to beat you up too, Denbrough." He hissed.

"Mr. Bowers! May I speak to you? Bring your friends along too." The principal said as he gave me a look as if to say 'now's your chance. go.' So I did. I walked away with the guy next to me and turned to a hallway.

"Hey, thanks for defending me back there. It means a lot..." I said while blushing. He smiled.

"It w-was n-nothing. My f-friends and I a-are
a-always getting p-picked on by B-Bowers and his g-gang so...it w-was fine." He explained. I nodded and stood there, feeling awkward.

"Just t-to let you k-know, my n-name's B-Bill." He introduced himself.

"I'm Ari." I said as I grinned. We stood there for a couple minutes and he decided to cut the silence.

"D-do you w-wanna meet m-my f-friends?" He asked me, still stuttering.

"Yeah sure. Why not?" I told him. I trailed behind him, getting lost behind the other students. Bill saw that I was being pushed back so he held my hand and started to lead me again. I started blushing. Thank god he couldn't see me.

"Hey g-guys. I m-met a new g-girl today. S-she was b-being bullied by H-Henry and his f-friends." Bill told them.

"Is she hot?" A boy asked. I rolled my eyes but laughed at the same time. Bill shook his head in annoyance and introduced me to everyone. I came out from behind him and they all said hi.

"Hey darlin. I'm Richie. Nice to meet you." Richie said as he brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it. I giggled while looking at Bill. He faked a smile and walked up to Richie.

"A-alright Richie, l-leave her a-alone." He told him. Richie backed up but winked at me. I turned back to Bill looking angry. I raised my eyebrows. Why was he so mad? I shrugged it off until Bill grabbed my hand again.

"Uh...h-hey, so I w-was w-wondering if y-you wanted t-to come t-to my h-house later t-today?" He asked me nervously. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Ya, I'll come over." I told him. He grinned at me and went to his next class as I waved goodbye.

After classes

I grabbed my backpack from the side of my desk and left out the school doors. I waited on the school benches for Bill reading my book.

"Hey Ari. Ready to go?" I heard a voice ask me. I looked up from what I was reading and I saw him. I closed my book and stood up.

"Ya, let's go." I told him. We walked to his house together, telling each other about our pasts and dreams.

When we arrived to his house, we saw all his friends there on their bikes.

"W-what are y-you g-guys doing h-here?" Bill stuttered.

"We heard that Ari was going to your house so we decided to come along too." Beverly explained. Bill sighed and walked in. I slowly followed behind him as the other did too. We stayed in his living room for awhile. I sat next to Bill the whole time while watching the others talk.

"Alright guys! Who wants to play spin the bottle?" Eddie asked. Everyone joined in to play aside from Bill and I.

"Oh come on, Bill! Come play! You too, Ari!" Stanley said. Ben nodded in agreement and patted the spot next to him. I sighed as I sit next to him. Bill sat across from me, watching me as I blushed.

"Ok Ari, you go first!" Mike said. I rolled my eyes and took hold of the bottle. I put my fingertips on the bottle and spun it gently. It stopped on Richie and I looked up at him in embarrassment. Richie smirked as he kneeled in front of me. He pulled me in and kissed me. I pulled back after 5 seconds seeing that Bill was gone.

"Um, where's Bill?" I asked getting worried. Everyone shrugged and looked around for him.

"I'll go look for him." I told them as I walked up the stairs. I looked around upstairs and entered a room where I heard crying from behind the window curtains.

"Bill? Are you in here?" I asked quietly. I put my hand on the curtains and pulled them back to see Bill sitting down on his bay window, sniffling.

"Oh, uh, h-hey Ari! J-just go b-back d-downstairs." He stuttered. I cupped his face in my hands and wiped away his tears as I sat in front of him.

"Bill, what's wrong?" I said as I ran my hand through his hair. He started to cry again and he  stood up as I did the same.

"I l-like you, Ari! I r-really do. Today, w-when I s-saw you, I t-thought that you w-were the most b-beautiful, kind, s-smart and amazing g-girl, and just s-seeing you kiss R-Richie...I j-just couldn't watch! I l-like you and I k-know I'm b-being craz-" He began but I cut him off by pulling him close and connecting our lips together. He widened his eyes at first but he shut them slowly as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I pulled away after a few seconds and hugged him.

"I really like you too, Bill." I whispered. He smiled. He brought his hands up to my face and kissed my head. We walked downstairs hand-in-hand and saw everyone staring at us. They all started cheering.

"See, Bill, she liked you all along! I was just making those moves on her to get you jealous." Richie exclaimed. Bill laughed and walked up to him.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I thought you really did like her so I got jealous and I'm sorry." Bill explained. They made up and soon he went back to me.

"So, you guys are together now?" Beverly asked us. I looked up at Bill and smiled.

"Ari is my top priority as of now." Bill said quietly. I giggled and pecked him on the lips.

For the rest of the night, Bill and I stayed together, not leaving each other's side for one minute.