eddie kaspbrak (request)

Requested by 80staylor

Sam's POV

"Hairball! Come on! We're late!" Richie yelled from the living room as I put on a velvet colored dress. 

"Hold on, barfbutt, I'm coming!" I shouted back as I slipped on my sneakers and walked downstairs.

"Sam! Come on! What's taking so lo-" Richie stopped in his tracks as he looked at me in my dress.

"Why are you so dressed up?" Richie asked me suspiciously. I rolled my eyes and walked past him to open the door.

"Oh, stop, it's just a dress. Plus, first impressions are everything. If I'm gonna meet your friends, I might as well do it in style." I explained. He rolled his eyes as well and walked with me out the door.

We started walking towards the park where Richie and I and his friends were all meeting up.

When we arrived, I saw six kids and braced myself for human interaction and contact.

"Hey, guys! The fun has arrived! Except for this idiot right here." Richie chuckled as he looked at me with a smirk on his face. I punched him in the arm and he winced in pain. I smirked back as he held up the middle finger at me.

"Hi, I'm Beverly! Nice to meet you." A red-haired girl greeted me.

"Hi. I'm Bill."

"Ben, nice to meet you."

"Name's Stanley. Good to see you."

"Hi, there. I'm Mike."

I greeted almost everyone and then faced a short boy with khaki shorts and a brown shirt.

He stopped to look at me and stared for a while. I blushed and shook his hand.

"I'm Sam and you are?" I asked him. He shook his head and brought himself back to reality.

"I'm E-Eddie. Good to see, uh, meet you." He stumbled on his words as I focused back on our hands. I giggled to see he was still shaking it.

"I, uh, might need my hand back." I told him. He looked down at our hands and let go quickly. He blushed and I faced my brother.

He was glaring at Eddie and I.

Eddie's POV

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was so beautiful. I watched as her light brown, wavy hair blew in the wind. I had admired her brown eyes earlier and couldn't help but be intrigued.

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Richie glaring at us.

"Well, when you lovebirds decide to stop making googly eyes at each other, we can get going." Richie spat and he started walking towards the playground equipment. Everyone else followed him, including Sam who was as red as a beet.

Everyone started playing on the monkey bars as I sat back and watched. Sam started to walk towards the grass area of the playground and sat against a tree. I continued to admire her and suddenly a puppy ran up to her. It was excitedly licking her face as she giggled. A woman, who I assumed was the owner, ran up to the puppy and Sam.

I read her lips and could tell she was apologizing. Sam told her it was okay as she continued to pet the small creature. I observed as her eyes glistened with happiness and she kissed the puppy on the head. She handed it back to it's owner and Sam thanked her as the owner walked away.

I decided to make conversation with her and made my way to her. I was about to reach her until Richie stepped in front of me.

"So, Edds, I see you and my sister are very friendly to each other. Care to explain?" He asked me skeptically. Sweat started to come down from my forehead.