finn wolfhard (request)

Requested by 7oliphant7

Olivia's POV

I was so excited! I was at Comic Con with my friend, Sydney. We looked around to see the many people with DIY and store-bought costumes and we squealed.

We were here to see the IT cast and we couldn't stop talking about it.

"Olivia? What if we see the IT cast up close? Like, run into them?!" She asks with happiness in her voice. I laugh and shake my head.

"Squid, there's no way that could happen to us. It would be awesome, but it's not possible." I explained to her. She sighed and nodded.

"Hey, wait here, I'm going to the bathroom really quick." I told her and walked into the nearest women's restroom. Walking in, I saw most of the stalls were empty and I looked around to make sure no one was here.

play video now

After checking, I opened my mouth to sing. I sang the first song that came to my mind, Perfect by Ed Sheeran, making sure my voice wouldn't strain.

I added details to my singing like high notes, hand motions, that kind of stuff. I closed my eyes, imagining I was in an arena, singing in front of an audience.

I could hear them cheering. I could see their phone lights waving around, I could hear them singing along with me.

Once I finished the song, I sighed. I knew I would never be able to sing in front of people like that. I was way too shy.

creak

I stopped. I turned around and started to walk towards the sound.

"Who's there? I know you're here, I heard you." I said. He came out of the stall. I couldn't believe it.

"I...I can explain." He stammered. I scoffed and shook my head. I had just sung in front of Finn Wolfhard! The Finn Wolfhard! I put my hands to my forehead in embarrassment.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed."

"It can't get more embarrassing than this! What are you doing here anyway?"

He shifted uncomfortably and scratched his neck. He looked confused.

"Some girls were chasing me so I decided to hide in here. I could also be asking you the same thing. This is the boys bathroom." He answered. I giggled. Did he really just go into the girls bathroom and mistake it for the boys'?

"Um, no. This is the girls bathroom. Do you see any urinals in here?" I informed him. He widened his eyes in fear and face palmed.

"Crap, really?! I for sure thought this was...ugh!" He groaned. I shook my head in disbelief and looked in the mirror. I looked horrible. I pulled out some concealer and mascara, making sure it wouldn't smear.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused. I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head.

"Um, I'm putting on makeup. Why?" I explained to him.

"Well, you don't need it." He shrugged. I started blushing and I turned around so he wouldn't see me.

"Yes, I do."

"No, you don't."

I sighed in (sort of, kinda, maybe, possibly, I guess) annoyance. I looked at him seeing how he looked kind of awkward.

"Anyway, what did you come here for?" He asked me. I told him how I had come to see the IT cast and I was especially excited to see him. We laughed and talked for the past few minutes.

"Olivia! Hurry up! You've been in there for 15 minutes!" I heard Sydney yelling through the door. I jumped slightly at the sudden sound and put my makeup away. Finn kind of pursed his lips in...sadness? Disappointment? I don't know but I said goodbye to him and I left.

IT cast platform

We walked to the IT cast event and sat down in our seats which were up close to the stage. Fans were cheering and some were crying. Sydney and I had excited expressions and a few minutes later, the cast started walking onto the stage.

When Finn came out, we made eye contact and I waved to him. He smiled and waved back.

"Dude, every girl in here is looking at you." Sydney whispered and I looked around to see everyone glaring at me.

"We're here the cast of IT! Say hi, guys!" The interview announced.

"Hey, I'm Jaeden."

"Yo, guys, I'm Jack Grazer."

"Hi, I'm Jeremy Ray Taylor.

"Hello there, my name's Sophia Lillis."

Hey, I'm, uh, Wyatt Oleff."

"What's up, guys, it's Chosen Jacobs."

"How's it going, everyone, it's Finn Wolfhard."

A few minutes in, the interview started asking them questions.

"So, how has your acting job affected your normal way of living?" He asked them. Finn turned to look at me again and I nodded, motioning him to answer.

"I'll take this one real quick. Um, I wouldn't say it affects us in a bad way cause that would be a pretty douchey thing to say, but I will say that it sometimes stops us from having a 'normal life'." He started.

Some so-called fans started booing at Finn. I looked at him and saw the hurt expression on his face and that was all I had too see to get angry. I stood up, turned around, and looked at the people who were booing.

"Hey, girls, yeah, I'm talking to you. How about you shut up and listen to who's talking right now? If you don't like that idea, you can curtsy away with your lip injections and fake hair extensions." I growled and sat back down. Everyone cheered and high-fived me. Sydney revealed her middle finger to the girls and smirked.

After the event was over, we were heading towards the exit until a security guard pulled us aside.

"Hello there, young ladies. I was just informed that the cast wants to personally greet you. If you'll follow me, please." He continued. I squealed and looked at Sydney. She was pale and squealed too.

We walked into a room with a couch. On that couch was Finn and everyone else. I turned to my left to see something missing. Sydney. I looked at Wyatt and he was being suffocated by her hug. I ran over to him and pulled her off.

"Sorry, she's...really excited!" I laughed nervously.

"Hey Olivia, thanks, for, um, sticking up for me. That was really cool of you." Finn blushed. I rubbed my arm and nodded. He opened his arms and he brought me in for a hug.

"Wait, wait, do you guys know each other? Did this happen while you were in the bathroom?" Sydney asked. Everyone looked at us like we had killed someone and we quickly explained the situation.

A few hours later, we were talking with the cast and eating snacks.

"So, um, we might not be able to talk much, like, in person so here's my number. Text me once you get home, alright?" He told me. I nodded and hugged him one last time.

"Liv, we have to go right now. My mom's outside." Sydney announced. I yelled back an "ok" and grabbed my stuff.

I said my goodbyes to everyone and walked out of the room and out the building into Sydney's mom's Range Rover.

"Hi, girls! How was the event?" She asked. I smiled to myself and sighed.

"It went...really great."