jaeden lieberher {request}

Requested by jaedensiconic (read the a/n at the bottom, Sydney 😁)

(Jaeden isn't famous in this)

Sydney's POV

I walked upstairs and plopped down on my  bed, opening my laptop. I went on Instagram to see memes, celebrities, and updates, the usual, as always. I sighed and looked outside my window to see a girl and a boy playing in the jungle gym.

TZZ TZZ

I heard my phone buzz and I picked it up, expecting one of my friends to answer me with "Squid" or ask me to go to the mall with them.

???: hey wyatt, u wanna come over? Bored.

I wrinkled my nose at the text and started typing in letters.

You: uh im not wyatt.

???: ...you aren't?

You: ...no, I'm not

???: oh I'm sorry. Your numbers look really alike. Well now that I'm here, let's talk, shall we😏

You: what? No way. You could be a total stranger and kidnap me.

???: how about I FaceTime you so you can see me?

You: no

???: please?

You: no

???: please?

You: no

A few minutes later

???: please?

You: FINE!!

???: yay! I'll call you

You: k

I wait for them to call me and I then hear a ringing. I look at my screen and see them calling me. I press on the green 'answer' button and look at the screen, waiting to see an old man. But it wasn't...

"See? What'd I tell you?" He chuckled. I smiled and giggled.

"Oh, well, sorry!" I said sarcastically and looked at him.

"What's your name?" He asked me while I was looking around my room.

"Sydney. Yours?" I replied.

"Jaeden." He smirked and laughed, while I nodded. After a while, we just sat in silence until he started staring at me for a while.

"Why are you staring at me?" I blushed. He continued to stare at me and then slightly smiled at me.

"You're beautiful." He whispered.

"W-what?" I stuttered in confusion.

"Huh? Nothing. I didn't say anything." He quickly responded and looked around awkwardly.