eddie kaspbrak

Y/N's POV

"Hold her down!" Henry told his friends as he had me pinned down on the fence. I was surrounded by neanderthals and I tried to escape but they wouldn't let me go.

"Henry, please!" I screamed. He took out his knife and held it to my stomach.

"This will teach you not to mess with me again." He gritted his teeth. Belch turned to him and widened his eyes.

"Whoa, Henry, don't actually cut her." He spoke quietly. Henry ignored his comment and he stuck his knife into my stomach.

I yelped at the sudden pain and he carved something into my stomach. Tears slowly started to fall down my cheek.

"Hey, Bowers!" I heard many voices yell. I turned to look in the direction of the voices and saw six kids. Henry was distracted so I kicked him in the place you're not supposed to be kicked.

He went down and grunted in pain. I elbowed the boys and escaped from their grip.

"Come on, let's get out of here!" A boy with brown hair said to me. He got on his bike and sat me on the back of him. I put my hand on his waist for safety and rode away from Henry and his crew, following behind the six other kids.

We arrived in an alley and they sat me down, including more pain into my wound. The kids went into the pharmacy, but that same boy held my hand and squeezed it tightly so I would feel more secure. I smiled as he grinned. He sat down next to me.

"How did you guys know Henry was bullying me?" I asked him in confusion.

"We heard screaming and we decided to go check who it was, then we saw Henry and his friends trying to harm you." He explained. I nodded.

Everyone came back out from the pharmacy and I see my best friend, Beverly, walking next to them.

"Hey Y/N, the boys told me what happened so I got everything." She told me as she put the tools to make me heal on the ground.

"Thanks, Beverly." I said to her as I looked at all the boys staring at me and the boy.

"Oh right, we're the Losers Club, this is Bill Denbrough, Stanley Uris, Richie Tozier, Ben Hanscom, Mike Hanlon and that little one holding your hand is Eddie Kaspbrak." She laughed. I looked at my hand and saw that it was still linked with Eddie's. He quickly pulled it away and started blushing. I did too and that's when Richie smirked.

"Whoo! Ya! Get it on, Eddie!" Richie yelled. Eddie punched Richie on the shoulder and kneeled down in front of me.

"Alright, l-lift u-up your s-shirt." Bill instructed me. I felt my cheeks get hot as I pulled up my shirt to my stomach. They all flinched at the sight of my wound. It was an H carved into my abdomen. Eddie got rubbing alcohol and applied it to the carving. I panted in pain and Eddie looked at my eyes.

"I'm sorry.." He whispered. I forced a smile and clenched my teeth as the product slowly sunk in.

A few minutes later, I was bandaged up and taken care of.

"This is amazing. Thank you." I told everyone. They nodded and hugged me.

"So, hey, we're going to the barrens tomorrow, I was...we were wondering if you wanted to come?" Eddie asked me. I giggled and nodded.

"Ya, I'll go. Thank you guys." I said shyly. Bill looked at me and laughed.

"D-don't t-thank us t-too m-much." Bill said.

"Ya, hanging out with us make you a loser, too." Stanley smiled. I laughed with them.

"Ok, I'll keep that in mind. I do have to go though. " I told them. They nodded and got on their bikes to go around town.

"I'll give you a ride home, if you'd like?" Eddie asked me nervously.

"I would love that." I accepted his request. We both got onto his bike and I held onto his waist once again as we rode to my house.

5 minutes later

"Stop right here." I told him as we arrived to my house. He did as I told him and we stopped. I got off carefully, letting go of his waist and he got off too.

"Thank you, again. Really, this means a lot." I told him. He smiled and held my hand.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow, right?" He asked to make sure. I nodded.

"Tomorrow. Bye Eddie." I said as I kissed him on the cheek. His mouth was dangling open and I walked into my house, feeling happy.