3

I punched the punching bag harder making it swing faster

I punched the punching bag harder making it swing faster. I decided to stop first and take a break. "You done practicing? Here's some food

I turned around and instantly catched the apple, "Thank you, and I'm not yet done practicing, just taking a break." I replied back.

He's my brother, Ji Woon. He's the only person who I trust the most. He's the only one left to me so... I should take care of him too, even though I'm the little sister. He's actually a rank #1 in BlackShades Academy 3 years ago. The rankers varies anytime. He has a girlfriend which she's a leader that's ranked rank #3 in Phantom academy. 

My phone rang, and annoyingly answered the phone. "Yeobuseyo?" 

"Hello, Ji Soo! It's urgent please come to school!" A girl said immediately ending the call, this better not be a prank because it's a Saturday not a Monday for fucking errands. I took my jacket to cover my upper body, "Ji Woon, I need to go to school some douche bag called me got to go!" 

He just nodded and I quickly grabbed my pocket knife, I mean just in case shit happens. I decided to take my motorcycle, to make the travel more faster. 

*IN SCHOOL*

I entered the school, but I waited for seconds before entering because a scanning device was identifying me. Yes, this school is TOO high tech that it annoys me sometimes. I went in seeing a numerous people roaming around the school. Mostly maybe the spy's that live in dorms. I went to the office assuming maybe it's the principal who called me.

The principals secretary saw me and guided me to the room. "Ji Soo! I'm glad you came! I thought you will be thinking it's a prank! hahaha!" She laughed. I just smiled and laughed a bit...

"Anywho! About the contract... Again... Ehh" She scratched her head, "What now?" I asked. She looked at me, "You need to transfer schools... Tomorrow."

My eyes widened, "What?!! You know I can't do that how about my-"

"Your ranks and scores will not be affected, your just going to transfer, your data here won't be bothered." She said interrupting me. I thought for a moment, "Tomorrow?" I said, she nodded. "Fine!" I said.

"Great! I'm so happy I can count on you! So are you available? I mean so we can discuss the things you should know first." She said taking her notebook out, I looked at it "Plans huh?" She opened it, "Ok! First we need a fake name for you, NO ONE should know who you are in that school." She said, " How about Yuna?" I asked. "Too common..." 

"Ri Yon?" She suggested, "Too boyish I concluded

"Ae-Ri?" I said, "That's good! So that's your name? She asked, "Yeah sure!" I said satisfied. "The rules now..." She said, "Yeah rules!" I rolled my eyes sarcastically. 

"1st rule, no one should know who you are."

"2nd rule, no dating boys while the mission is on going!"

"3rd rule, don't mention this school because this school that I'm talking about is our enemy!"

"Last rule, which is the 4th rule, Capture kim Taehyung Not his feelings..."

"H-weap u-wus whirrre!" Namjoon shouted as I scratched my head as I took the scissors to cut the rope

"H-weap u-wus whirrre!" Namjoon shouted as I scratched my head as I took the scissors to cut the rope. I also took off the tape wrapped to their mouths. "What the heck happened to you guys?!" I shouted.

"Well! Yoongi fucking hostaged us! He trapped us in here because we fu-"

"You guys interrupted me watching the horror movie and I got annoyed so I did that to you... It was actually helpful maybe I should do that from time to time! The movies done anyways goodnight everyone! Peace!" He interrupted and walked away after what he said.

"That psycho! Wahh!" Jin said, I chuckled and went back to my room... Now I can sleep peacefully.

*NEXT MORNING (Saturday)*

"Wake the fuck up taehyung! We need to get the money of Reign! They owe us money! Come on!" Jimin said wiggling me, seriously sometimes he's to annoying I want to beat the crap out of him! "Fine! I'm up!" I said standing up, I took a quick shower and changed into my normal clothes. Black jeans, black shirt and a black Gucci jacket paired with a Gucci leather shoes. I put grabbed my gun and went in the car.

"Finally! Your done!" Yoongi said, I just rolled my eyes and patiently waited for us to get to our destination. After some minutes of travelling, we arrived. Everything seems so empty, but we should be aware of our surroundings. You don't know what's coming. "Jin and I will stay here, and also here's some ear piece" Yoongi said giving us one each. 

One by one we went out the van. We made sure we're looking everywhere, in case they pop up somewhere. A clap can be heard from the distance, we all looked in front seeing "Junyeong..." I mumbled. Junyeong is the leader of Reign, he's been one of the worst gang leader that we have fought with.

"Coming for the money?" He said, "Mmm! We did, where is it?" I said and he sarcastically laughed, "Here!" He said throwing the bag in front of us, we all looked at each other as Jungkook picked it up. He carefully opened it, showing money worth 1 million dollars. We all smirked, "Wow, your easy to talk to!" I smiled.

"Not really..." A smirk escaped his mouth as bullets flew to us, "Let's go!" I shouted and everyone agreed, we ran away because we weren't armed, and we can't risk getting shot by bullets they're to many. We all escaped, without anyone tracing us. "That was close!" Hoseok said breathing loudly. We all were exhausted and our eyes widened. "Where's the money?!" I said.

We all looked at Jungkook, "M-me?" He said pointing at himself, "Of course you! Where's the bag?" Yoongi said, he showed us the bag and opened it and to our suprise... "IT'S A BOMB THROW IT AWAY!" We all said panicking Jungkook opened the window and luckily we were at a bridge, "THROW IT AT THE WATER!" Jin said. That's what Jungkook did.

After some minutes we all calmed down. "Great! We don't have any money..." Jungkook said annoyed who started thumping like a kid.

"We'll get revenge don't worry... Not in my watch"

-End Of Chapter 3-