26

"You're leaving?" Said suga

It was unexpected I mean, all of a sudden leave. Why? Is it because of me? Jealousy? A hundred of needles seemed to stab me, as I tried not to show any reactions that may think that I still have feelings for her. Which I still do.

I tucked my hands to my pocket, leaning on the wall. My eyes averting to the other and switching back to Ae-Ri.

"Why?" I blurted out.

She averted her eyes to me for a second then looked back to the others. "It's just that, I personally think I don't belong here."

Outside, I was cold, blunt, and blank. Inside, I was a person who has a soft spot for her.

"Who told you that? You're one of us already." Hoseok hyung said mixed with a sympathy voice. All of them nodded, but i did not show any affection.

"Are you leaving for a short time? Or a permanent leave?" Jimin asked, as I just looked at Ae-Ri with a frozen stare.

My eyes widened, seeing a tear fall down her cheeks. Oh if I could just hug her and tell her everything's going to be fine... Vut how could I do it if I couldn't even say it or do it to myself.

"Forever." She said, her voice shaking as she wouldn't look at us. She clutched her bag and smiled. "I'll try to visit from time to time! I promise!"

Promises are always meant to be broken, as almost everybody says.

She hugged everyone even Irene. But, left me behind. She walked to me expecting something from her but nothing. She just smiled and walked away. Without me knowing I grabbed ber hand and held it tight. After a seconds of holding, we let go.

Is it true?

'If you love somebody, let go'

I plopped myself down my bed, we're moving into another house

I plopped myself down my bed, we're moving into another house. I know it's a fast thing to do after what things have happened. If I were to pick I'll just stay here and not move, I'm a lazy ass to. But, because of my brother, and because of his overprotective side, we need to move. Tomorrow is Sunday, well seems like it has been a freaking month already.

I inhaled and exhaled, trying to keep myself before aI break out of different kind of emotions. I turned off the lights but let my two night lamps to shine, while I stare at the blank ceiling. "I'm going to sleep."

*SUNDAY; 8:07*

OH! How I wish this day is blessed by just letting me STAY for the rest of the at my bed dozing my sleepy ass off! But how can I?! When I need to go to BlackShades to tell the principal what the shitty things I've endured. I lazily slipped my shoes as I put my hair into a ponytail.

Ji Woon was already in the car just waiting for me. I locked the doors and entered the car. "When are we moving?" I said while I brought my legs up as I'm in the comfort zone.

"Later after you're meeting with the principal. It's far away from those boys and Phantom Academy. They're also pretty far from BlackShades, but the house is a secured subdivision." He explained as I just looked at the window as we go to the academy. I wonder how's the boys doing?

I stupidly banged my head to the car seat telling myself to stop thinking about them. It's like they're even thinking- "Ouch!"

I rubbed my forehead, because I hit my head at the dashboard when Ji Woon took a quick stop. I lightly spanked his arms, "Are you crazy?! Do you want me to fly through the glass?!"

He was just looking ahead, as I averted my eyes to the streets and back to him. "You paralyzed or-"

"Will you shut your mouth for a minute?" He hissed as I stubbornly continued to talk. After minutes I stopped, "Where the fuck are you looking?!"

He rolled his eyes and continued to drive. We arrived the school and I stepped out the car, I saw students hanging out. I saw new faces as I saw a nerdy gettin bullied. He was hell bruised up and I could see him flinch everytime they say a word. "Yah!"

The 3 bulies looked at me with a smirk plastered on their face, "please stop you're hurting him." I said, as I flinched when I just realized what I just said. This is not me at all... I seem and sound so vulnerable and soft. Duh fuck happened to me bruh?

I was pushed by the big guy. "What are you going to do? Cry for help?" He said as he took both of his clenched fists to his face doing a crying sign. "Go on then cry!"

I rolled my eyes with their cheesiness as I walked to the bullied boy, "You ok? Let me bring you to the infirmary real quick."

I was about to go and help him stand up but was pulled instead. "Argh!" I whimpered as I tried to just hold my calmness in me. Keep calm, inhale... exhale...

"Let go!" I shouted, as I punched his hands lightly. They all laughed and started kicking me.

"HEY!" A shout of a lady was heard as we all looked at where we heard the voice, the boy let go of my hair and bowed respectfully to the principal. I stood up fixing my hair before I bowed. "You 5 come with me!" She bellowed as I just walked to them. I saw Ji Woon standing as he choke hold me playfully.

We arrived at her office and we all sat down. "You three! Do you know who you're messing around with?!" She shouted while the three including the nerd were looking down. "Here comb you hair you look like tarzan!" Murmured by the secretary handing me a comb. "I know..." I said giggling.

"This is Ji Soo, the top #1 spy here in the school!" She said pointing at me as I leaned to the wall, "'sup"I said waving.

They all gasped and rolled my eyes.

The principal inserts a fake gasp, "Now you're ashamed? Luckily Ji Soo here didn't kill the crap out of you, cause I swear you're dead meat!" She said "Why didn't you though?"

I laughed, "There's a thing called merciful and calmness... So yeah!"

She sat down her chair 'throne' while a sigh escapes her pretty red lips. "You may go, I swear I'm letting you out for now cause you're new."

The 4 exited the door peacefully.

"Now, Ji Soo long time no see. Updates?" She said looking at her phone and back to me. I plopped down the soft couch as I smiled.

"No updates, because I have the answer!"

<End Of Chapter 26>