11

"Why does he want to see you?" I asked, "I don't know but leave it to us!" Taehyung said

"Why does he want to see you?" I asked, "I don't know but leave it to us!" Taehyung said. I still followed him going somewhere, not exactly knowing where. "You know, why are you still following me?! You know your still sick right?" He said, but I just rolled my eyes. "Lemme get this straight. I don't care if I'm sick or not! I'm coming with you!"

He sighed in frustration, "I'm dead if your brother knows that you're coming with me even though you're sick!"

"He won't know!" I said whilst looking at him angrily.

"Fine!" He said going to his car, as I went to the other sit.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked.

He kept quiet. I crossed my arms, "Fine then! Be quite don't ask for help when Junyeong oppa kills you!"

He still kept quiet, so did I.

Although strange we went across Han River...

We arrived at a building, abandoned it looks like. He went out the car and went to mine opening it like a gentleman. I looked at his face, still serious and cold looking.

I stepped outside as he closed the door, "Follow me" He said coldly, I did follow him because I don't know this place. We ended up at a big garage with windows everywhere. I don't know what it's called, but it's near what I said.

I saw the other members, I got shocked because Jungkook and Jimin was already there. I also saw Junyeong with the other gang members. I think Junyeong saw me because he waved at me.

"Anyeong Junyeong Oppa!" I said waving back at him, the others looked at me with the 'Wtf' face. I ran to him hugging him, "Why did you call them?" I said, he touched my forehead, "Your sick..." He said.

"I'm okay!" I answered. "You shouldn't have come here we're having a fight..." He said. I looked at him, "For what?" I asked.

"You know the two of us never had good times..." He answered.

"Then start to have one!" I said smiling, "If you're in bad terms, end it in a nice way."

"I don't think that'll work!" He said.

I shaked my head, "Than having a war. Talk things out first!"

I took a chair and sat at the middle of them, "Talk now!"

They all went to the middle and sat down, I could hear their conversation. Just in case they start killing each other. They all stood up and shaked hands. I smiled and stood up. "Okay?" I asked the both of them. Junyeong and Taehyung nodded.

"Good! I wanna rest now... Let's go?" I asked. I was about to walk out, when footsteps could be heard.

It's Ha Yoon and her gang! I rolled my eyes, and at down again, my body facing the backrest of the chair and my legs open.