7

I walked after buying the ice cream from the shop nearby my house

I walked after buying the ice cream from the shop nearby my house. I started walking to my house but for some reason I keep hearing footsteps that weren't made by me. I looked behind me seeing nobody there. I continued walking and heard footsteps again. This time I decided to fasten my walk.

Then after that I quickly looked at the back seeing 7 boys about to hide. "Yah!"

I said making them all froze. I walked to them "Why are you following me huh?" I asked coldly.

They didn't answer, "Why Bts?" I asked obviously it's them. There's no one I know who has a 7 member group.

"Oopps..." Jungkook whispered and one by one they looked at me.

I tapped my foot waiting for an answer. "Our house is this way!" Hoseok said.

"Hoseok stop lying, your house is at the other side!" I said tapping my foot more, why? Because I'm being impatient! They all looked shocked, probably because I know he's name.

"H-how do you know my name?" He asked.

"Obviously I hacked some informations about all of you! And anyways I need to go! DON'T follow me or I'll beat all your ass up..." I said but I noticed Taehyung with his nose red and looks like its cracked.

I walked away laughing, "Nice nose Taehyung!"

I walked back home still checking if they're following me, and they're not. I went in the house and noticed all the lights are off. Obviously because Ji Woon is already sleeping. Probably Eana also.

I quietly went inside my room and closed it, I changed my clothes again and brushed my teeth. I read my book, to fall asleep and started to drift to sleep.

 I read my book, to fall asleep and started to drift to sleep

*TUESDAY, 6:21 AM*

"Stop CLINGING on me HA YOON!" I shouted but there's no use.

"Oppa why are you shooing me away! I'm your jagiya!" She said in an annoying chipmunk voice.

"For the 100th time, NO!" I said, running away from her. I saw Ae-Ri and ran to her I walked by her side but still, Ha Yoon clinged to my arms. Ae-Ri saw what happened, she just scoffed and ran away.

I signalled her to help me, but she ignored me. What is she reading anyways! I looked at the cover underneath, How to kill people...

"What the heck are you reading!" I said, she looked at me and smiled, "Finding a way to kill you!" She said laughing away. That girl is CRAZY... Although Ha Yoon's the most craziest person I KNOW.

*IN THE CLASSROOM*

Students threw papers everywhere. Students making out at the corner of the room, people shooting guns. I laid my head at my hands, weirdly Ae-Ri's not yet here. And I'm waiting for her... Strange of me to do right?

Ae-Ri finally came, he sat down at her usual chair. But, there was a student already sitting at it.

"Out" She simply said although the girl didn't move an inch she just looked at her chewing her gum. "Out!"

And again she didn't do anything, she pulled something in her bag and it was a gun. Everybody was shocked and also the girl at her sit was startled. "One more time I said out and you didn't move an inch, the bullet inside of this gun will go through your head." She coldly said.

"Ou-" She hasn't finish her sentence, when the girl immediately sprinted out of her sit. "Bitch" She murmured.

I was amazed with her reaction, she's actually pretty bad ass. She laid down her head to her sit and probably fell asleep.

The teacher was starting the lecture but, she's still sleeping. After the lecture she woke up and went straight outside, I quietly followed her and after some several minutes she stopped and looked behind me. She walked near me, "Why are you following me again?"

I was out of words, why am I following her again... I quickly looked away and thought of an excuse. "Umm... Just hiding in case Ha Yoon shows up again!"

She arched her eyebrows, "Your a man and your scared at a girl?"

"Not scared j-just annoyed with her clinging habbit..." I said whilst rubbing my hair.

"Ok..." She said and continued walking. This time I decided to separate from her because she might get annoyed and kick my ass any moment. I was finding for the other members, so I decided to go to the secret hideout. And to my surprise they weren't there... Probably having a fight with the other gangs?

I quickly went outside seeing them fighting with boys... And they're losing! "Yah!" I said tackling down the boy grabbing Jungkook. But in the end, boys grabbed me by the hand trapping me, they hardly kicked me and punched me making me whimper in pain. "Arghh!" I said moving around.

They stopped beating me for a minute... "What's up Kim Taehyung! I've heard a lot about you! Even though I'm just rank 8. It's my first time beating a top 2 ranker. And I'm honored!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I answered back... Which is probably the baddest idea that I've done.

"Atleast, I could kill you know!" He laughed, I looked at him with his gun pointing at my chest. I could see him playing with the trigger of the gun. I was waiting for the moment of my life ending. I mean no one's helping us anyways. Everyone scared.

"Yah!" A shout of a girl was heard, Everyone looked at her, "Find someone the same level as you!"

A loud punch was heard, and with that the boy holding the gun fell to the ground. I got shocked, never knew Ae-Ri's that strong to knock out a man. She continued beating the crap out of the other boys and some of the boys were saved. She pity to easily sometimes, she should have killed them.

"Are you ok?" She asked lending a hand to me, but I ignored it. I saw her roll her eyes, "A thank you will be great..." She mumbled.

I didn't mind her comment and walked away leaving the others behind. I heard the members thank her. Why would they thank her anyways? I mean I was startled that's why I wasn't able to protect myself and the other members.

"Yah!! Taehyung! Wait!" Hoseok shouted from a far but ignored his call. I felt someone touch my hand, and I immediately shooed the hands away. I looked at the floor which I saw Ae-Ri laying down the ground shocked. I just ran away and didn't show any emotions.

I ran home and locked all the doors, embarrassed and not in the mood. I took some ice again and the medicine kit to cure my wounds. I quickly took some betadine and alcohol and put it all on my wounds. I whimpered in pain but it was bearable.

After doing what I needed to do, I went straight to the bed I checked the time and it was still, 9:04 AM... Why did I go home this early...

I leaned at the wall but because of my anger, I punched the wall several times then stopped, tears slowly fell down my face. I curled into a ball hugging my knees as I thought...

How could I be a better person and also be nice to people who are kind to me...

-End Of Chapter 7-