21

I walked to Ae-Ri who's focusing at the clothes she's going to probably buy

I walked to Ae-Ri who's focusing at the clothes she's going to probably buy. I tapped her shoulders and looked at me with a frown. "Hi Ae-Ri!!" I greeted her. But, she didn't greet me back. "What do you want?" She asked.

Ha Yoon, walked in front of us two. How rude. "Hi slut!" Ha Yoon said and in the other hand, Ae-Ri didn't give a fuck. Ae-Ri looked up and down Ha Yoon's body. "Wow~ You're more pleasant looking when you're not with your undergarments."

Ha Yoon scoffed, "I'm always pleasant looking! Wearing only undies or not!" Ae-Ri stared at her coldly, "You must be dreaming Ha Yoon!"

I chuckled a bit, dude my sister just hot burn... I know I should be standing up for her but Ae-Ri's kind of right. Or should I say, TOTALLY right.

I came to my senses, because of Ha Yoon's snapping of her fingers, "Uhh Hello!! Come to your senses dumb ass!"

I rolled my eyes, and we started eating at the buffet she's talking about. Pretty good to be honest, although I'm not used to buying meals. I cook by myself. I slurped my pasta. "Ahhh!!! This is good!! I exclaimed eating while drinking at the same time.

Ha Yoon was eating like a bitchy royal. She swirls her fork and carefully bring it up to her mouth and eating it quietly. She looks innocent but, of course she never was. "Irene can you wipe the white cream at your mouth? It's embarrassing!" She said giving me tissue. "I don't care if it's embarrassing, let them look at me for how long they want!" I said stubbornly wiring my mouth.

"Ha Yoon Unnie! How did you meet Taehyung?" I asked curiosity taking over me. She stopped eating and smiled, "We're a couple in school." She said making me arch my eyebrows, that's unexpected. "Well we met 2 years ago." She continued. "And we got close and close until, BOOM a couple."

Is Taehyung really naive to know that Ha Yoon is the daughter of the devil, or he doesn't give a shit? "Jealous much? Don't worry sister he's all yours anyways."

We we're done eating, and I raised my hand to get the slip for paying. $2628, that's expensive. The man left and Ha Yoon grinned. "We're escaping!"

I frowned and freezed for a moment, "I, Irene will not agree with you! What if we get caught you idiot!"

She laughed, "Then seduce the guards! Simple as that!" She said but I still didn't agree. "I'm not coming with you!" I exclaimed.

"You're no fun!" Ha Yoon said leaving a $3000 money, "Isn't it to much?" I said as Ha Yoon dragged me away from the table. "That's a small amount of money! Let's go!"

 "That's a small amount of money! Let's go!"

I came home, seeing Ji Woon holding a paper. I can see him shaking, as a tear fell down his face. I walked near him, while looking at the paper back to him back to the paper and back to him again. I can see a paper as I cover my mouth with a horrid look. "Do you know?"

I silently cried, "No, I never knew..."

With him is a paper, saying he's....

Adopted

"Where did you find it?" I asked he pointed at a room where we never come in. For years... I don't even remember going in there. "Ji Woon, I think you need to rest first..." I said as he nodded and went to his room. I sat down the couch looking at the paper, how come mother didn't tell me this? I laid down the couch. "What happened to my life!" I murmured, it's all shit now.

I texted Taehyung to tell him about this, but he blocked my number. How weird, why would he though. Nah, maybe he just accidentally clicked the wrong button. 

It's 10:52 and I wasn't able to buy the clothes I want to buy because of those bitches. I decided to sleep and just clear things out tomorrow.

 I decided to sleep and just clear things out tomorrow

I blocked Jisoo to avoid her calls and texts. It's hurting me to do this but, I need to. I love her so much, that I will do anything for her. I don't want her hurt same as her brother. As she said from the past, he's the only one left for her. I received a message from an unknown message.

' This is Ha Yoon, meet me at my house. Now! '

I smashed my knuckles at the wall, she's treating me like a dog to do what she asks me to do. It's frustrating af. If didn't meet her this bullshit wouldn't happen.

I took my jacket, and rummaged downstairs the others are sleeping. I took my keys and locked the door. I put my hoodie at my head. And went to Ha Yoon's house. I saw her at the gate and she looked at me. With, Irene...

Irene was looking around not knowing I was here. But when she turned to look at me she jumped suprised.

"Ha Yoon it's 12 in the midnight. What the hell do you want?!" I asked her, her evil chuckle made me clench my fists as if my words never scared her. "Taehyung, the deal! Don't you remember?!" He sarcastically said.

"Here's my sister, your future fiance" She said as I turned to look at Irene smiling, I want to rip off that smile on her face. "Her?!" I said and Ha Yoon nodded.

"You guys are sisters?!" I bellowed. "Shh~ Taehyung people are sleeping." Irene said, but I just rolled my eyes.

"As I told you Taehyung you're not meeting Ae-Ri anymore!" Ha Yoon said, and I slowly nodded. "Is that all?" I asked, and she shaked her head. "You should stay here first!" She said. I wanted to disagree. But I couldn't.

"Fine!" I said.

"Irene will be sleeping with you!" She said and we both looked at her, "Why?! You guys need to be comfortable with each other right?"

I could see at the corner of my eye the Irene was smiling. I didn't answer but followed Ha Yoon to maybe the room.

Ha Yoon left us in an awkward state. "I'm sleeping at the floor." I said.

Irene ran her fingers on my chest hugging me. I pulled away. "Stop"

I went in the washroom and splashed my face with water.

"What have I gotten myself into..."

<End of Chapter 21>