20

"We're leaving!!! Say goodbye to the place!!" Our  teacher said, my luggages are all beside me while Taehyung with his bag

"We're leaving!!! Say goodbye to the place!!" Our teacher said, my luggages are all beside me while Taehyung with his bag. Yoongi was half asleep and the others were just looking around. I'm going to miss this place, I swear.

Somebody patted me at the shoulders. "I know you're going to miss this place. But, I promise you that we will go here to spend our moments!" Taehyung said planting a kiss on my forehead.

We all boarded the plain and we're about to take off. I remembered that Irene will be going with us. But, how? She won't know where we are then...

Good.

I sighed while Taehyung was sleeping. I noticed that he was sleeping while hugging his knees, assuming his cold I out a fluffy blanket that I have in my bag and tossed over his body.

I was cold too, but Taehyung's more important. I looked out the window seeing the Island of Jeju, it's a nice view from here. Specially the crystal blue sea. We just took off and now we're going back to seoul, that sucks.

My body was freezing cold, if you're asking why do I just flip the aircon up my ceiling. I can't the airplane has an aircon at the center ceiling. How about Junyeong oppa? He has his own private plane. That dude's richer than me.

After minutes of thinking I drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~>

I woke up with 3 blankets wrapped at me, I checked my phone 7:05 AM. Wow~ time is so fast. We took off 5:06 AM. I could see seoul already, were almost landing. I looked beside me seeing Taehyung glued in his phone. I don't think he knows I'm awake.

"Morning sweety~"

Thought wrong.

"Hi..." I said yawning, he chuckled "Isn't my Ae-Ri so cute~" He put his 2 hands on my cheek pinching it. I laughed quietly as I lifted my legs at the seat to look if the other members are sleeping. I looked behind with my eyes just showing and my hands holding the chair.

"Yep, still sleeping." I said as Hoseok oppa opened his eyes. I quickly hid as I looked back again careful this time.

But saw Hoseok looking at me calmly. "Hi"

He smiled, "Hello... Anyways are we landing?" I nodded and he started waking the others. He didn't wake up Yoongi Oppa though. Hoseok pointed at him while staring at me probably signaling me to wake him up.

I walked to his seat. As I shaked his body slowly, he didn't move an inch so I decided to move him a bit faster. He groaned and took of his eye cover. He was about to say something when he parted his lips but greeted me a smile instead.

"Morning, Yoongi Oppa sorry for waking you up but you need to get ready because we're about to land Seoul." I said as he simply nodded and I went back to my seat.

"I swear he was about to curse" Hoseok said and I grinned, "I actually saw him pointing the middle finger at me while he was smiling" I chuckled with Yoongi Oppa's cuteness.