16

(Please play a sad song, play it on a loop!) ;)

~~~~~~

It was already 12 in the midnight, I woke up wondering where could Taehyung be

It was already 12 in the midnight, I woke up wondering where could Taehyung be. He was here hours ago, I sighed and decided to buy some snacks. A midnight snack won't hurt right?

I snuck downstairs and bought some food at some sort of a small shop in the hotel. 2 couples caught my eyes, they were licking their ice cream. I stared at the two couple, and realized it was Taehyung and that Irene girl from earlier.

I clenched my fists causing the snack to burst open, they were about to look my way but I was able to turn around before them seeing my face. I walked away from them without looking back.

"Ae-Ri?"

I slowly turned around, faking a smile. "Taehyung! I didn't know that you're here, with her" I said acting normal.

"Yeah... Things just came up. Come, join us!" He said inviting me. "No thanks! I have things to do!" I said rejecting him and got back to our unit.

I slammed the door shut, not wanting to see anyone, because I'm not in the mood. But, because of my carelessness and inconsideration. I remembered the others were already sleeping. I decided to check out the others and saw them still sleeping peacefully.

When I opened Jungkook and Jimin's room, they were still wide awake quietly fighting. They both looked at me shocked, "Noona! I didn't know you were there! Come in!" Jungkook said inviting me. I closed the door silently this time and sat down the floor.

"Sorry for ruining your 'quite' fight! I was just planning to check you guys out because I accidentally slammed the door loudly." I said explaining.

"Yeah, I heared that actually." Jimin said. "Are you mad?"

I looked up at him, "No I'm not... Why would I be?"

"Nothing, I thought you are!" He said. I stood up, "I'm going to my room now! Goodnight!"

We said our goodbyes and I went to my room, as I saw Taehyung closing the door because he just came in. "Oh! Ae-Ri why are you in Jungkook and Jimin's room?"

I secretly rolled my eyes and faked my smile, "Just had fun!"

He made an 'O' face and I went to our room. He followed me and changed his clothes. I ate my snack and snatched my laptop from my bag, and started watching netflix.

Taehyung in the other hand was going to bed. "Night Ae-Ri!" He said, "Night" I replied.

After hours of watching, I was tired. It was already 2:12 PM and I probably need to wake up early tomorrow. I rolled to the other side facing the window.

I closed my eyes and dozed off.

*TUESDAY; 5:43 AM*

Ji Eun and I were walking by the beach and laughing our asses off. Taehyung and I decided to meet at the huts later 6:30 so he could introduce me to his other friends.

"Irene, I'm going to go get a drink I'll see you later!" She said. I just nodded as I was left alone. As I remembered what just happened yesterday, tears started falling down my face again. I quickly wiped it and shaked my head. "No! Irene, keep it up together, omma wouldn't like seeing you crying!"

As I was walking reaching the end of the beach. I decided to sit behind the huge rock. But, felt something strange. Somebody's there. I walked slowly and peeked seeing the girl from before. I was about to go but her gaze stopped to me.

"Hi" she simply said, "Hello..." I greeted back. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"Just having some time alone... And why did you end up here?" She asked, I scratched my head, "Well, I was just strolling around the beach... And ended up here."

I sat beside her and sighed, "What's your name again?"

Silence greeted me but she parted her lips, "Ae-Ri"

She looked at me with cold eyes, I flinched and looked away. "So umm... Is Taehyung your boyfriend?" I asked, she looked at me sternly squinching her eye a bit. "No"

I secretly smiled.

"You're interested at him, aren't you?" she asked and I was startled with her sudden question, "N-no!"

I saw her smirk, "Lies won't get you anywhere sweety..."

She walked away, and me still startled of what she said. She's actually right, but I can't just confess my feelings. I mean I just met him anyways.

It was time for Taehyung and I to meet up at the huts with his friends. I walked going there seeing Taehyung and his friends together. Of course with Ae-Ri.
I awkwardly walked to them as everyone smiled and greeted me.

"Hi again!" I said greeting bowing for respect.

They all waved back. Ae-Ri wasn't there I swear I saw her awhile ago.

"Guys meet Irene, you guys do remember her from yesterday right?" Taehyung said and they nodded. They also introduced themselves one by one.

We had fun and all, then Ae-Ri came to us sipping her mango smoothie. He sat beside Jin and started scrolling at her phone. She looked up as she noticed we were looking at her. "Hi"

She looked at her phone with eyes wide open as she looked outside the hut. She waved at a boy, "Excuse me!" She said as she ran to the boy who also saw her.

"Junyeong oppa!"

From a far I saw her hug him as the boy also hugged her back. I turned to face Taehyung with clenched fists and coldly looked at them.

Taehyung looked down and looked at us smiling, "let's continue our conversation shall we?!"

~~~~~~>

Taehyung and I were left, we walked together the beach while the sunset was going down. We both sat at the sand, silence greeted us.

"Irene..." He said and I looked at him, "Yeah?"

"I-I like someone... But she doesn't like me..." He said tears falling down his cheeks. I pulled him in a hug. "Shh..." I said comforting him. "It's okay, I'm sure she'll like you!"

He hugged me back and put his head on my shoulders. He tightened his grip on my shirt, I kissed him on the head. "It's okay... Just trust me!"

I heard steps away from us. Taehyung did not here the footsteps but I looked behind.

I couldn't see who it was, but I'm sure it's a girl. I just shrugged it off, maybe it's just a random stranger.

<End Of Chapter 16>

Who could it be? And please don't confess xD!

Please vote and follow me anytime!! Cya at the next chapter. And by the way, I'm not changing Irene's age! :)