6

I walked home thinking I should know the names of the bangtan members

I walked home thinking I should know the names of the bangtan members. And a bit of information to know them a bit more. Specially that Taehyung guy, I need many informations about him as much as possible. That way I could get the answers of the questions lurking in my head...

"Why did he leave?"

"What's his past?"

"Is he the true leader of the gang? Or is he working for somebody..."

Questions popped in my head one by one... But, shaked my head to the fact that I can't answer those questions. Only he himself will be able to answer it. I took my keys and twisted the door knob
and hurriedly changed to my daily comfortable clothes. I went down the basements secret room where all the hacking stuffs are put.

I quickly typed codes for me to access their accounts in different websites. And I all got the informations that I needed.

I quickly took a picture of every the details probably needed in the future. So the small guy is Park Jimin. Aesthetic dude was Kim Seok Jin, Pale guy is Min Yoongi. Maknae dude is Jeon Jungkook. Funny guy is Jung Hoseok. God of destruction fella is Kim Namjoon, and last but not the least, the leader, Kim Taehyung.

Status... All single? that's not what I knew about Taehyung... I leaned at the chair with my legs and arms all up in comfort I sighed... I used my hand to scroll the computers screen to see more informations.

Jung Hoseok - Gun handler
Min Yoongi - Hacker
Jeon Jungkook - Fighter
Kim Namjoon - Bomb maker and planter
Kim SeokJin - Knife handler
Park Jimin - Scammer
Taehyung - Hacker and Best Fighter

Their FIRST enemy - Reign
Top #2 ranker
Kim Taehyung who went to BlackShades Academy transferred because of problems (Can't find specific problems)

Address - xxxxx

/End of Informations/

I sighed and closed the computer screen, I walked out and went in my room. But before walking in my room a letter was taped at my door.

//I'm at the Killing Arena, if you want to see me fight. You can watch me there!

-Ji Woon//

I scratched my head and decided to change onto my clothes, no one should recognize me there, gangs that I've fought with might be there and I don't want to cause trouble... Not yet atleast.

I walked to to the underground arena. It's also called the Killing Arena, yes killing happens here but not always. Just usually. I put my mask on as well as my hoodie. I knocked at the door as a tall and masculine body guard showed up.

"Password?" He asked

"5609563463" I said as he let me passed, I can hear people cheering and betting stuff. How crazy is that, it's so noisy on the inside but so quiet on the outside. I continued walking and guns are all pointed up, people making out and spilling drinks everywhere. Also people waving and throwing money in different kind of directions.

I went pass the crowd and went near the arena as much as possible. I saw Ji Woon all bloody and badly bruised. But, compared to his opponent he sure is winning. I started cheering for him and after some several minutes his opponent is cold dead at the ground not able to stand or move a bit.

Everyone cheered for him same as me. Seconds later I can feel someone touching my body, I twisted my neck seeing a masked person super near me. I stepped at his foot as hard as I can as he whimpered in pain.

I punched his nose and kicked his ass and he fell to his knees. "Sorry boy, I'm not interested!" I said walking away.

 "Sorry boy, I'm not interested!" I said walking away

I whimpered while walking home, seriously... What's wrong with people this days! I twisted the door knob and saw the 6 boys watching the tv. They all looked at me in shock and I instantly went to the kitchen to get a pack of ice.

"What the heck happened to you!" Jin said looking shocked.

"Probably got into a fight again!" Namjoon said laughing.

"Yah! Hyung you should be caring for me!" I said annoyed.

Jin frowned his eyebrows, yup! that's a sign he wants to know what happened.

"Well... I was... Um.. I-"

"You touched a girls body AND that girl got mad and did that to you. Am I right?" He said interrupting me and I scratched my head... "Um... Yeah..."

Everybody laughed and I just rolled my eyes. I sat beside them watching horror. "Wow Suga hyung. You didn't lock them in the room huh?" I said chuckling.

"Well, I was about to earlier but they made me food so yeah..." He said and I chuckled. "Do you guys want to buy ice cream?"

Everybody nodded and we went outside to buy some at the near ice cream shop. We just walked and in the other hand I'm still TRYING to walk normal but sometimes failed.

We arrived the ice cream shop and to our suprise the line was long. So we're waiting for our turn. The other members sat and found a sit. I don't know why this part of the street has a lot of people. Probably because shops and restaurant are near here.

It was my turn but something caught my eye... Ae-Ri's here?!

"Umm... Sir? What's your order?" The cashier asked.

"Oh! My order's 7 cones of chocolate ice cream please that's all!" I said and payed the cashier. I went to the members and gave them their ice cream. "Yah! That girl's Ae-Ri, remember her from the canteen?"

Jimin slammed his hands at the table, "I want to get revenge on her!" He said as he stood up but failed because Jin Hyung pulled him down his chair again and pinched his ears. "Arggh!"

"You stay here we aren't getting our revenge here it's to crowded!" Jin Hyung said.

"She's leaving what should we do?" Hoseok Hyung said.

"Follow her... That way we know where her house is."

-End Of Chapter 6-