22

I've been calling Taehyung for 10 minutes straight and he isn't answering any of my calls

I've been calling Taehyung for 10 minutes straight and he isn't answering any of my calls. I've also text him for the 8th time, no reply. Maybe he's just busy? He can't be avoiding me, he isn't right? Or maybe something bad happened! Geez JiSoo... Calm down! Nothing happened to him!

M-maybe I could go and visit Taehyung and the other hyungs at their house. Just to make sure nothing bad happened. I changed into more comfortable clothes and went to their house. I knocked but no one answered, I knocked again and Hoseok Hyung opened the door.

"Oh! Ae-Ri, hello!" He said, as he let me inside the house. I looked at him and hugged him, "I missed you guys!" I said as he hugged back and caressed my hair. "Let's go inside!"

I went inside and everything looked the same. The others were playing and talking withe each other. "AE-RI!" Jimin shouted as he ran to me and hugged me so did Jungkook. I hugged them hard and we all let go. I was looking at Taehyung who was just eating at the table.

I slowly walked to him, but he didn't even glance at me. "Taehyung. Why haven't you answered my phones?" I asked, he sighed. "I changed my phone number..." He said as he stood up and walked away. I stood there shocked, why is he acting like that. It's unusual of him, I ran to him before he slams the door.

He pushed the door more to close it but, I put more force for him to stop it. I stepped inside his room, annoyed, confused and at the same time angry. "Taehyung! What's your problem?!" I shouted as he rolled his eyes not caring. "One minute you're okay, and the next minute you're not!"

"It's because you're annoying!" He bellowed, I clinched my fists. I didn't talk nor move, he walked pass me bumping my shoulders. Don't cry.

The others went to me and comforted me, I just nodded and thanked them the went home. I was walking, while thinking. How could he do that? What's his problem? Am I really the problem? 

Are we over?

I came to my senses as I looked at the street, a speeding car approaching me. I walked back, but slowly. But, making me trip and fall down hard. The car stopped, "ARE YOU GOING TO KILL YOURSELF? IDIOT!" the driver shouted then drove away. 

I didn't care what he said, I feel weak and empty. I reached home, now Ji Woon and I are hurt. But I should stay strong for him. I can't let things make me weak. But, Taehyung is my life...

He's also important to me... M-maybe he's just having a bad day! I'll let it pass- For now.

 M-maybe he's just having a bad day! I'll let it pass- For now

I went to the gym to excercise and have a time alone. It's a private gym, people who only knows about this place can go here. It's not shown in google so, only few knows about this place. I dropped the dumbbell and wiped my face because of my sweat. I drank some water, and looked at the mirror showing the messy haired, sweaty me.

I feel so sorry for Ae-Ri but, it's for her anyways. The safety of her loved one. I face palmed myself realizing I don't have clothes to change into. I leaned at the wall, and sighed. I stood up and exited the gym. My phone vibrated and looked at it. It was a text from Irene. I'm not in the mood to answer it so I just ignored it. And put my phone in silent.

Damn, it's just Saturday feels like a month for me already! Sem-break is on Friday. Until January 4 is the classes resume. I ruffled my hair and bought some drinks, I didn't order food because probably Jin Hyung have cooked dinner.

Yeah... It's night time, I probably lost track of time and spent way too much time at the gym. I went back home and went to the kitchen. Yes, Jin Hyung has cooked. The others were just doing they're own thing. I ate my dinner quietly.

Are they mad? Probably.

I don't care anymore, I'm just going up in my room and watch Netflix. They're no fun.

I did my own thing upstairs, alone. It's the first time no one talked to me between us members. They're talkative I swear.

I sighed and laid down my bed, softly banging my head on the pillow whilst rolling around the bed. I stood up, and thought maybe I should text Ae-Ri and talk about something. Important.

I opened my phone and saw 19 missed messages and 3 calls from Irene. She's getting into my nerve seriously that girl is nosy and conservative af. I still ignored it.

I texted Ae-Ri 'meet me at the park near our house, pls."

5 minutes later she replied saying, 'finally You texted we have a lot to discuss!'

I changed my clothes and went outside, but was stopped.

"Where are you going again?" Jimin said arching his eyebrows.

"None of your business!" I said slamming the door behind. I walked at the park near our house and saw Ae-Ri swinging alone.

I admired her unique and pretty face before walking towards her. She saw me and immediatelly hugged me. I didn't hug back. She released from the hug she gave me and pouted. "What's up with you?" She asked.

I didn't answer the question instead changed the topic. "Ae-Ri, I just want to tell you something!" She looked at me with a scared + nervous look. "But we need to talk about why are you avoiding me!" She said and I sighed.

"The thruth is..." I said hesitating, she looked at me keenly. "You know what! I'm just going to tell you something important! That's all, not some interview shit!" I exclaimed.

"Anyways, there's just three simple words I want to tell you, and the explanation." I said explaining to her, she stayed quiet and I looked away.

"We are over!" I said quietly inhaling and exhaling. Her expression didn't change but her lips parted, "Why?"

I gulped, "Because I just played with you, and with that I don't want to be with you anymore."

She sighed, "If that's what you want"

I stared at her blankly, she dosen't care?

<End Of Chapter 22>

I'm so sorry, for letting you wait this long! But here's chapter 22.

Please vote if you like it! Take care! 😀