29

"Jisoo

"Jisoo..."

She stood there motionless as I slowly walked to her.

"Long time no see." I said scratching the temple of my head. She nodded and smiled.

"Yeah..."

I tucked my pocket inside my pants, sighing. "Come inside our house... The members will be pleased to see you!"

The question is do they even remember you?

We entered the door, as she examined the house. She might not be used to going in our house. After all, the place has changed a lot. The door opened reveling Jin hyung with his pink cooking apron on. He flinched seeing Jisoo as she waved slowly.

"JISOO?!"

He bellowed, the others reaction were startled. They all ran towards the door looking at her for a second. I averted my eyes on Jisoo who was smiling big time.

"HEY GUYS!!"

Everyone cheered and jumped to their hearts content. I on the other hand was all alone sitting on the couch switching channels. I quickly looked at the other members who were questioning the heck out of Jisoo.

She also have changed... A lot!

Her black hair replaced by a light brown one. While a see through bangs were scattered on her forehead. Her body seems more sexier than before. Her-

"Yah! Taehyung!"

I snapped out of my own world mesmerizing Jisoo's everything as I looked at the others who were giving me eerie look.

It's good that I saw her. I need to do something anyways.

"Nothing!" Namjoon hyung simply said, eyeing me and signalling me the 'we-will-talk-later' look. I averted my eyes to the television continuing what I was watching

Suddenly the door opened and slammed shut as I looked who it was.

Of course it's my... Love

I was hugged by my lovely fiance, Taehyung

I was hugged by my lovely fiance, Taehyung. I gave him a quick peck on the lips as he wrapped his arms around my neck. But after a split second, I saw a figure of a girl. I glanced at her studying her face and body.