19

"K-kiss?!" I said looking at him with an eerie look

"Come one it's like we haven't kissed before!" He said chuckling, I froze in embarrassment girls are looking at us both with smirk on their lips and death in their eyes.

"Uhmm...." I said not wanting to do it, it's embarrassing you know?!

Taehyung sighed and walked near me, what the heck t-this is absurd! What is wrong with him.

He knelt beside me and he started wrapping his hands to my neck, I just stood there frozen.

He pulled in for a kiss, as I just went by the flow and kiss him too. Way to go, this school year is going to be a bullshit adventure. I've probably made all girls mad right now.

Geez.

He pulled away as some boys and girls cheered and some didn't care at all. "We're a thing you know..."

I looked at Taehyung glaring him to shut up. That's enough I don't want to get killed today, not that I'm scared. I just don't want people to think I'm just making fall for me because he's good looking.

The game was fun, all of us we all sent to our units and ate dinner. Tomorrow's Thursday the days have been speeding up. I also miss Ji Woon I haven't seen him for days.

Somebody gripped my waist making me jump, I saw Taehyung looking at me. "Seems you're in deep thought. Are you thinking about the kiss earlier?"

I widened my eyes, "No!"

He laughed, "I was just kidding!"

He touched my lips while looking at it, "You know we could do it again"

I froze and looked at him, he crazily laughed again. I lightly punched him, "Yah what's wrong with you?!" I jokingly said.

 I lightly punched him, "Yah what's wrong with you?!" I jokingly said

*Thursday; 5:55 AM*

I went outside the hotel, mainly because I saw some articles saying that meteors are going to be seen by the visible eye. I waited but nothing came. "Guess, the article is fake."

I sighed and decided to go back. A girl bumped onto me, she looked up. My face frowned at her I decided to go. But she pulled my hands. "Taehyung wait"

I looked at her fiercely. "What?"

"You're not going to be my boyfriend, but somebody else." She said

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed, "What the fuck do you mean now?!"

"Tsk tsk tsk, you'll know soon. Go rest!" She said, Ha Yoon was still holding my arms I grabbed her hands and threw it away.

I'm not scared of her, I'm scared because she might do something of Ae-Ri... Ha Yoon is more stronger than you think.

I went back to the unit and saw Ae-Ri and the other members sleeping. They might have been tired. Anyways, I'm just going to watch some movies while I wait for this people to wake up.

I was already wide awake, 2 hours ago

I was already wide awake, 2 hours ago. Currently it's 6:23 AM. I'm getting ready after waiting for Ji Eun. We went and looked for Ae-Ri. I want to be friends with her, firstly because I need to know Taehyung. And also she's kind of interesting to be friends with.

I looked for Ae-Ri and happily I saw her at the beach sitting down. I ran at her and sat beside her. She looked at me as if she hated me but maybe she's just tired yah know.

"Hi Ae-Ri! What are you doing here alone?" I asked her, she parted her lips. "Just wanted some alone time."

I widened my eyes, ok... I think it was a bad idea sitting beside her. "Ohh~ I'm sorry!! I'll go now!"

"It's okay you can stay" She said, her face expression was confusing. I don't what she's feeling now.

"Why are you here in the beach anyways?" She asked, "Just wanting to have fun!" I replied back. "And can we be friends?"

I was praying she would say yes. She looked at me and sighed, "Sure~"

I smiled and immediately hugged her. I realized what I did. "S-sorry!!" I said apologizing.

"It's alright... But, do you know the end of our trip is going to be tomorrow?" She said and I was suprised, that fast?

"Oh~ Is that so?" I said lowering my head. "Then I should come with you guys!!"

She widened her eyes, "W-what?"

I smiled widely, "I'm going to seoul with you guys!!"

She didn't flinch but smiled after some minutes. "That's great!"

We talked for a matter of time and decided to go. I know a bit of informations about her now. I decided to find Taehyung and maybe know him more. We're close friends anyways, I jumped happily while finding him.

But he was nowhere to be found. I was about to turn left as I saw Taehyung and Ae-Ri talking to each other.

I decided to eavesdrop.

"Where have you been?" Taehyung asked.

"I was just at the beach as Irene came near me. And we had a talk..." Ae-Ri said.

I didn't continue listening because I heard footsteps approaching. I ran away and decided to find Ji Eun. Gosh, I've ben finding people for a lot of times now.

I'm bored...

I saw Ji Eun, talking to a guy. I decided to not disturb, "Ha Yoon's the only one I can hang out with."

I went to Ha Yoon's unit I knocked. And the door opened, "Ah~ Irene! Why are you here?"

"I'm bored. Everybody's busy" I replied. She let me in and we talked together.

"Anyways... Sister have you decided your decision?" She asked.

I lowered my head.

"Yeah..."

"What is it?" She keenly asked.

I looked at her sternly.

"Continue... I'm not going to give up easily... I'm sorry Ae-Ri"

<End Of Chapter 19>

Yess~ I know it's short, I actually forced myself to make the chapter so I wish yiu guys like it!! Please vote of you enjoy this chapter!! Take care :)