9

"Get away from me before I kick your precious ass!" I said warning him, I was shot with a gun at the leg so I was whimpering

"Get away from me before I kick your precious ass!" I said warning him, I was shot with a gun at the leg so I was whimpering. They were 8 guys, I cant defeat them with this wounded leg.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I shouted in case someone could here me and help me beat this guys up.

"No one's going to hear you sweetheart, it's just you and us." Fat guy said licking his lips.

"Get away from me you fat bastard!" I said standing up and getting my knife to stab him. I was able to stab him at the neck so he fell unconscious.

The tall guy looked at me shocked, "How dare you, do that to the leader!"

*BANG*

He shot me at the stomach, "Fuck!"

He was about to trigger the gun to my chest, but I saw a shadow tackle him down. There were 2 other man helping him. But, I couldn't see them because my eyes were getting blurry. Noticing I'm feeling unconscious and everything went black.

*Beep Beep Beep*

I opened my eyes, seeing a white room. People running around... "Is this heaven?" I asked.

"Hahaha no, your in the hospital" Someone said caressing my hair. I looked left and right and my eyes stopped at Taehyung. "Glad your awake!"

I smiled, "Thanks, what time is it and day..."

"Wednesday, 6:07 AM" He replied looking at his phone, "WHAT?!" I said immediately standing up, "Arghh!"

I touched my stomach, a bandage was put around my stomach, and a cast on my right foot.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk! Shouldn't have done that! You're still recovering! For about 1-2 months... Because of your cast." Taehyung said scratching his head.

"Nope! Not going to happen, so help me escape this hospital." I exclaimed. His eyes widened, "Your not-"

I gave him a death glare, "Just help me okay!" I said.

He threw his hands up surrendering, "Fine! Fine!"

The door opened, "Hyung, we're back!" I looked at the door seeing Jimin and Jungkook holding a plastic bag full with foods. "Oh! Noona you're awake! Here's some snacks and fruits!"

Jimin threw my cellphone to me, I looker at it in horrific. 52 miss calls from Ji Woon, 26 texts from Ji Woon. 32 missed calls from Eana, 45 messages from Eana.

"Shit!" I said calling Ji Woon. Without a minute he picked up, "YAH WHERE ARE YOU! WE'VE BEEN-"

"Yes I know you're worried! But, I just had some fight with some people and I'm now okay but badly injured. I'm at Gwangjong hospital now." I retorted cutting his words.

"Arasso, I'm coming!" He replied ending the call. I stood up ignoring the pain. "Yah YAH! Don't stand up you idiot!" Taehyung said. "I'm alright okay!" I said still forcing to stand up.