14

It was already midnight, time fly's by so quickly honestly

It was already midnight, time fly's by so quickly honestly... I'm to excited to sleep!! Tomorrow is camping day in jeju island!! A knock was heard at my door, "Come in!"

There I saw Hoseok all looking scared. I tilted my head and looked at him, confused. "What happened to you Hoseok oppa? It looks like you've just caught a ghost or something!"

He scratched his head and smiled awkwardly, "C-can you kill something..."

I flinched at what he said, "Kill what?

"J-just come with me..." He said and I nodded, we ended up in his room as he slowly opened the door. I scanned his room, but nothing suspicious was there.

"I'm sure it was right-"

"IT'S FLYING!" Hoseok said shouting like a maniac. I laughed and finally caught the cockroache. He sighed happily and smiled, "Are you done with your misery?" I asked. And he swiftly nodded, "Alright then I'm going to sleep! Night!"

I went back to my room and did my very best to sleep and that's when my eyes got watery and slowly closed until everything went black.

I woke up someone touching my hands. I opened my eyes slowly, and saw Taehyung sleeping. He's been acting weird lately. I can feel butterflies roaming around my stomach and my heart beat getting faster. He moved and I pretended asleep. "I know your awake Ae-Ri..."

I sighed quietly, and slowly opened on eye to check on him. He was looking at me while his eyes were halfway open I blinked at him awkardly. I looked at the time and it was 2 in the morning. He just stared at me for some seconds and I can't take off my eyes off him. I broke the stare and sat up.

He smiled and sat up beside me, wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me for his embrace. I sat beside nearer and laid my head on top of his broad shoulders. He caressed my hair and I closed my eyes. Without me noticing, tears were falling down my cheeks. I brushed it away and smiled.

"If I'll be gone and I'll never see you again... What would you do?" He asked making me pull away from his hug. I looked at him dazzled with a hint of confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm just asking!" He said smiling. I looked down and and frowned. "Well, I would spend time with you more!" I said smiling. He nodded, "Alright then..."

He pulled me back to his warm arms and I sat comfortably.

We were having our moment. When I decided to tell her my feelings... But, in the same time. I think I won't specially I have 5 days starting Monday to spend time with her... I started singing a song that I made. 4 o' clock...

I sang to my heart's content and looked at Ae-Ri sleeping cutely on my shoulders. I slowly place her at the bed and also decided to stay with her tonight. After all she's already going tomorrow, I mean back at her house with Ji Woon.

I just stared at her beautiful face, and kissed het forehead for a goodnight kiss before going back to sleep.

*SATURDAY; 5:54 AM*

I woke up still feeling grogy. I opened my eyes slowly and because of the bright light from the damn window I needed some time to adjust. I looked beside me, without Ae-Ri. I decided to go downstairs and look if she's there. I saw all the hyungs downstairs.

"Ohayo Taehyung!" Ae-Ri exclaimed asI smiled at her cuteness speaking in Japanese.

"Ohayo!" I replied back, she followed me and gave me some waffles and pancakes. "Wahh!"

"I wish you like it!" She said eating with me, I munched in the good taste of the food and finished 2 waffles and 3 pancakes. I gave her a thumbs up, "Ae-Ri you're going home right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well then, go and get ready. I'll be ready too. We will go somewhere!" I said as I stood up and got ready, after a couple of minutes. She came out with a crop top sweater and leggings. I stared at her sexy figured until I came to my senses when she clapped right in front of me.

"Let's go?" She said getting her bag and went to the door, he stopped halfway and turned around looking at the others. She waved, "See you guys tomorrow! Dress nicely!" Then ended winking to them.

She silently followed me, probably not knowing where to go. "Where are we going Taehyung?" She asked, I didn't answer her instead still walked looking forward. She catched up to me and walked like a kid, jumping up and down.

I laughed, and looked at her. Then looked forward, and stopped by a house, an old house. She came near it and smiled, "Is this your house?"

I nodded and she looked at it dazzled. "That's the old house of my grandmother, she gave it to me..."

Tears fell down as I remembered what she said...

"I'm passing this house to you, because I want this house to be used when you get married"

I clenched my fists and without even knowing, Ae-Ri gently lifted my head and wiped my tears while using her thumb.
She slightly smiled, "You're grandmother won't like you seeing crying! Smile up!"

I started smiling and wiped my tears, "Sorry for being to emotional!"

She shaked her head, "There's no problem being emotional!"

"And by the way, where are we going?" She said as I laughed at his naive behavior.

"Here!" I said as he laughed embarrassed. "Let's go inside?"

The place is really dusty of course it haven't been touched for years now! We went inside our hands on our nose and mouth. It's actually super big... I remember getting lost in here. It actually has about 5 bedrooms.

"Wow! This place is huge!" She said looking everywhere.

After exploring the house for a bit, we went by a park first. I don't know why always the park though...

Tim check it's just 9 in the morning... I looked at Ae-Ri who's constantly looking at the sky, then she looked at me. I blinked rapidly not knowing what to do. We stared for a couple of minutes and started hesitating should I give her a kiss?

We slowly leaned to each other as I put my hands on her neck, she did the same we got closer and closer until our lips touched.

She didn't stop so did I, but after some seconds of kissing, I pulled off but our faces still near each other. Our foreheads touching together.

I have done it... I've kissed her.

<End Of Chapter 14>

THEY HAVE OFFICIALLY MISSED MY HEARTEU THOUGH!

Chapter 15 is almost up, it's going to be one heck of a ride. You'll be suprised of who it'll be although, please for the fans of that idol, I don't mean to offend you guys. I truly respect the idol! Not intended to harm or piss anyone! Anyways pleas click that STAR to button to know you'vr been enjoying this so far! Also follow me if that's okey xD