28

I slammed the door, as I saw Ji Woon cooking

I slammed the door, as I saw Ji Woon cooking. I proceeded upstairs and dropped my bag and things. Then changed after. I went downstairs, and looked at Ji Woon who was mixing the food with his right hand. And the other hand with his phone.

I took a sneak peek. And saw him cooking spaghetti. I smiled and hugged him making him jump a bit.

"Wow you're cooking!"

"Yeah... I hope this tastes good" he replied back, I tapped his back.

'I'm sure it'll be ok!"

I sat down the couch, switching to different channels. And I made myself comfortable in my sit while watching some tv shows. I looked at my phone scrolling up and down in some random shit in the internet. I looked at the time, it was 1:32 and I was starving. I lifted up my head looking at Ji Woon, who was preparing the food. I stood up and helped him as the two of us started to eat the food.

I was actually suprised that it really tasted good! 

"This tastes great!"

He nodded and smiled.

"How's school?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and pursed my lips, "Bitches are still there trying to ruin my day."
He snickered and tapped my back, "Don't worry you'll be out of that school after a week."

We continued eating and after that we fid our own thing. Ji Woon, watching his favorite shows, and me doing random shit in my room. I opened the curtains of my room to get some light outside. I sat down in front of the window, scrolling down my phone.

I was bored, and my brain didn't start to work. I looked outside blankly as a brilliant idea popped in my head! I haven't done it for a bit now...

Trouble

I changed into some black jeans, a black jacket on top of a grey polo shirt. I took 2 of my guns and took my motorcycle keys. I ran outside proceeding to my motorcycle. I started the engine and took off.

I looked everywhere if any trouble was lurking somewhere but no luck. After hours of searching nothing came up. Have the police started to roam around the are more often the usual? I swear years ago, people are having a chaos anywhere you look.

Why is it like that?

When you don't need something, the thing that you need pops up everywhere! And then when you need that thing, it's gone like a bubble!

I took stopped for a minute for  quick rest. But as soon as I hears people laughing at the end of the hallways, I walked to it.

Revealing, two girls and 3 boys smoking and drinking alcohols. I studied them for a minute. Girls with their uniforms unbuttoned and skirts facing the wrong side. They boys in the other hand, has their polos unbuttoned too, as well as their ties loosened.

"Who's this?"

The three raised their shoulders emphasizing that they don't know. I sighed, and smiled.

"Sorry to disturb, but you guys are highschool students right?" I asked and they nodded.

"You guys are not allowed to do those right? You guys are aware of that!" I asked and they just ignored me and rolled their eyes. For goodness sake, I'm loosing faith in humanity now a days.

"Yah! Give it to me!"

They continued drinking and smoking like nobody's talking to them. I had no choice to snatch it from them. "Sorry, but I'm keeping this."

"Yah! Give it back!"

I shaked my head, walking away from them.  I felt running from my back, and received a punch from the back.

I groaned, rubbing my back. I turned around frowning. "How dare you punch your noona!"

I said kicking his balls. I bowed 90 degrees calming myself. I looked from the distance seeing the three holding a bat and metal bars. Where did they get that?!

But anyways gotta blast!

I ran to my motorcycle, driving off leaving the poor highschool students behind. I drove off going somewhere. I ended up getting lost, and stopped out of nowhere.

I threw the 3 bottles of soju, then kept the cigarette. I lit up on and put in my mouth. I breathed in a good amount of smoke before taking it by my two fingers. I know I said I don't smoke but I couldn't help it. I've changed a lot in 2 years span.

I looked at my surroundings observing where I am. Seems very familiar but couldn't make out where I am. I took a quick puff of the smoke and walked around the big houses. I was looking around when I felt like I stepped on something. I looked down seeing a photo of me, kind of dirty and nasty looking already.

Seems like it has been thrown away for maybe about a year.

But... Who would take my picture and then throw it away after?

I was about to burn it with my lighter on my hands, but I noticed a carving at the back.

't ❤ j'

I examined it, and then lighted it up on fire. What a creep who would write my initials. walked away leaving my motorcycle. Looking at each and every house. And that's where I paused looking at a house that was almost the house of-

"I'm just going somewhere hyung"

I averted my eyes to the guy who was closing the gate, he does look very familiar..

I made eye contact...

Taehyung?

He halted and looked at me with wide eyes
He blinked for a second.

"Jisoo..."

<End Of Chapter 28>

I know it's pretty short so I'm sorry... I'm just kind of busy hehehe

But please please vote! I will really appreciate it! Thank you :)