5

"What did you say?" He asked, he actually looks good in personal

"What did you say?" He asked, he actually looks good in personal. But whatever, "I said Fuck Off!" I said but as I was going away from them, somebody pulled my hair. "Yah! What did you say to oppa!?" She asked, probably Choi Ha Yoon.

"I Said FUCK OFF!" With that I took her hands twisted it making it crack and kicking her to the ground. "Do you get me now? Fuck off for the last time, oh and that's a revenge for my friend Euna." I said smirking.

She was just crying in pain. "O-oppa... Are you going to stand there doing nothing?" She said whimpering in pain. Taehyung just looked at her and looked at me with his fierce eyes. Then he walked away, I decided to walk away to, to go back to Euna.

I forgot! I need to find the nurses office... Shit!

I left after the scene that happen

I left after the scene that happen. Thanks to that girl that bitch isn't clinging at my arms anymore. And one thing is she new... Cause I have almost bullied everyone in this school. But, I don't recognize her face. I went to the boys who were probably hanging out in the old music room, which is our secret hide out.

I opened the door and the boys were doing their own litte thing, Suga with his earphones in blast mode. Jimin and Hoseok dancing to their hearts desire. Jin playing with his mario stuff. And Jungkook prank calling people. I sat down and started vandalizing the walls..

After a couple minutes doing nothing much. It was time for class, the start of chaos that is fun. My schedule room C-18 Mrs. Ji's class, I swear that Ahjumma speaks slower than a walkibg turtle. Although, she gives cool projects.

I entered the classroom, hmm not late. I sat down my chair, which is at the very back although it's nicer being at the back. Well mainly because, the teacher dosen't call you that often. It's also nice because the teacher won't see you if your sleeping.

I layed my head down the table and closed my eyes. The door opened revealing the girl who beat the crap out of Ivy (Choi Ha Yoon). She sat in front of me and opened her notebook. I saw her start doodling but I can't see what she's drawing. Everybody stood up when Mrs. Ji came, except for the girl in front of me and I.

"Everyone, we have a new classmate... I know she's a bit late but welcome to Phantom Academy, Um..." Mrs Ji stop probably waiting for the girl to say her name. "Ae-Ri" She plainly said. "Welcome to Phantom Academy Ae-Ri! Mrs Ji resumed.

"Anyways! Suprise quiz!" She said everyone complaining including me, although Ae-Ri didn't react. This girl is cold...

She took out guns, 3 to be infact. "I want one of you guys to tell me what name this gun is, also tell me a bit of a explanation." She said she started to wonder looking at everyone but suddenly stopped at me. She smiled, "Kim Taehyung, please tell me what kind of gun is this!" She pointed.

Easy.

"It's a Glock 19 gun, it's one of the most popular hand gun because of it's light weight!" I proudly said, Mrs Ji made a confused face and shaked her head. "Sorry Taehyung you are wrong... Anyone else?" She asked.

What the heck I swear that's a glock 19!

After minutes Ae-Ri raised her hands, "The gun is a Sig P250 SubCompact, is a semi-automatic pistol made by SIG Sauer of Exeter New- Hampshire. The SIG P250 can be chambered in .22 Long Rifle .380 ACP, 9 x 19mm parabellum,  .357 Sig, .40 S&W, and .45 AP."

Our teacher made a 'O' face. Everybody is just staring at her, and i'm kind of pissed with her. I mean I didn't even know those words! Parabellum? S and W? what the heck?!

Mrs Ji, clapped at her proudly. "Wow! Aeri! What a nice explanation, i didn't know you, know about this stuff! Anyways, plus points for that!" She said winking at her. She looked behind me, as she smirked at me. And looked in front of the class.

This girl...

It's lunch time and I went in the canteen, I bought juice and burger and decided to sit beside Eana and his gang

It's lunch time and I went in the canteen, I bought juice and burger and decided to sit beside Eana and his gang. I ate my burger quietly as shouting girls could be heard from a far. We all twisted our legs to the entrance. We saw 7 boys walking coldly.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan" I said syncing with Eana. She looked at me confused, "You know them?"

"Not really know... Just heard of them" I said sipping my juice.

"You don't want to mess with those boys or even talk to them." Eunhi said, "Too late talked to the leader already!" I said giggling.

"Well, girl your in BIG trouble!" Yoon Soo said laughing his ass out. I rolled my eyes and continued eating. "They're coming..."

Somebody threw their tray at our table as soup splashed on my face. I wiped it off and decided to continue eating. "Out, it's our table." A strong voice said. I didn't listen but Eana and her gang was about to leave. I stood up pissed, I slammed my fists as I punched the table so hard that it cracked a bit. Eana and her gang were startled.

"We, sat here first, to bad we're staying here." I said smiling. "Just get out before we do something you'll regret!" Taehyung said.

I smirked, "You don't want to have what your girlfriend have right now, do you?"

Everybody looked behind, seeing her girlfriend with a cast. "Wahh!" Pale guy said.

"So? Decision?" I asked sarcastically. "You don't want that right? I mean who wants one?"

They all looked at me again and all smiled. "We won't have that cause you'll be the first one to have it!" The small guy said running to me. But, while he's running I decided to trip him. And yes he did trip slamming to the chair.

"Oops! My bad!" I giggled. Taehyung looked at me and started walking towards me. He just stared at me...

"We're not yet done!" He whispered.

I looked at him and put my hands at his neck and pulled him more closer to me. I whispered to his ears and smiled.

"Trust me, we truly are not done yet..."

-End Of Chapter 5-