Introduction

Hello readers. So, before you read my book, I would just like to say that the first few chapters of this were wrote over a year before the rest of the book. Some of these chapters were written when I was thirteen, naive and plain fucking stupid. So, if you don't like the cringey, badly written shit that this consists of, skip to chapter 6 or 7, trust me you don't miss much other than a few pathetic arguments, drarry being paired up for potions and that's literally IT. I'm not proud of the first five (ish) chapters, and when I get the time they will be severely edited. Apologies.

Harry walked down one of the many long hallways that Hogwarts consisted of, strangely aware of his surroundings.

He heard the scuffle of feet behind him and spun round to see the form of the boy that he detested above all before him; Draco Lucius Malfoy.

The boy that had tormented him for years.

"M-malfoy!" He stuttered, startled and perplexed.

"Potter." Draco stated, disgust and venom edident on his sharp features.

"I see you're still keeping your tatty haircut then? Think its lovely that you're trying so hard to represent the lesbian community to show your support." Draco sneered with a smirk.

"fuck you, malfoy!"
Harry turned shakily , fists clenched in anger, knuckles white with the pressure and about to turn on his heel and walk away, when his wrist was grabbed roughly in a familiar vice like grip and he was slammed into the wall with force.
"Swear at me again!" malfoy growled pushing harry backwards into the cold wall.

-

Every since they first layed eyes on eachother, draco malfoy and harry potter have hated eachother. Through all the duels and fights though, there had always been more than hate though. perhaps even a love fueled by curiosity and tension?

-

HARRY'S POV.

I walked towards the great hall looking for Ron and Hermione. As I placed my hand on the door handle the door swung open and I was shoved to the floor.

"oi scarhead! Watch it!" spat malfoy in my ear "d-draco get off!" I gasped pushing him off me. "ooh am I making you feel uncomfortable?" he sneered smirking. He was staring in to my eyes, making me nervous. "y-yes" I muttered looking anywhere but at his face. He placed a finger under my chin, bringing my face up to look at him "good." and then he was gone.

I sighed shaking my head and standing up and brushing my robes off. I hastily entered the great hall and a few whispers of "the chosen one!" were heard but I just brushed them off and walked over to Ron and Hermione. "hey harry.." Hermione said absent mindedly, scribbling down ruins on a peice of parchment. "iya hareigh!" ron grinned, toast in his mouth. "hey guys..." I muttered "uts wong hareigh?!" asked ron, tilting his head to the side frowning "malfoy." I muttered darkly.