Prologue

This is a work of Fiction. No part of this can be scanned , copied , printed or transmitted by any means without the prior permission from me(writer). If I come across any such instance, I will not refrain in taking an action.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a small bundle in her arms, She moved with shaking steps towards his room. She was going to see him after almost a year. Her heart was excited and mind scared. She had heard of the changes in him. He was no longer the man she married , he was now known as a ruthless Royal and cruel business man. Will he understand her or he will reject her ?? Questioned her mind . But she was determined to find him back . To fight for their love ''This way Hukum'' Nodding She pushed the door open of the hall  and there he stood seated on the bed, his head hung low.

''Leave us alone and take the baby'' He spoke without looking at her The staff quickly took the small bundle  and then locked the door moving out; ''Veer''!!! her voice came out as a whisper laden with emotions. He stirred and looked up, she stepped back looking at the fury in his eyes. He smirked; ''Welcome home wife'' He smirked taking steps towards her till he locked her to the wall. He leaned closer making her flinch; ''You are drunk''

He smirked brushing his lips on her cheek and neck, the touch which had love once was now full of lust. She pushed him; ''We will talk when you are sober'' She was about to step out when he pulled her back; ''Now Princess, there will be no more words. From now I will say and you will follow or you will never see your son again''

Her eyes watered hearing  the hatred in his voice''he is yours too'' He gave her an evil grin, pulling her stole off her body; ''He will get all is his rights, I will take what's rightfully mine  and you will get what you deserve , its a four letter word. Guess love '' he pecked her ear lobe and then smiled; ''Its called Pain love'' With that he pushed her on the floor. She heard her baby crying and wanted to leave but he didn't allow. Pulling her again in his arms locking his lips with hers in a punishing kiss.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this will start once I end Royal love ... do drop in your views

Cover courtesy my darling