Chapter-31

Veer,

Raksha was leaving in a day and we were quite happy with the way things turned out. When she demanded Adi, for a moment me and bhai went adamant to do all to full fill her wish. But then something happened and Raksha said she would want to test Adi first, Dipu took a deep sigh hearing that and I understood what could have been the reason, Ananya. Whatever it may be, all is well if its end well.

''No more playing baby, its time to sleep.'' Dipu cooed Vikram lovingly as he kept rolling and tumbling all over my bed giggling to self, he doesn't look in any mood to sleep soon or I should say he is conspiring to occupy my bed.

''How long is he going to continue with that mad dance of his ?'' I asked Dipu yawning, she gave me a look as if I committed a big crime calling her son mad. Moving her eyes back to him, she started playing with him. I frowned, this little guy does all kind of drama when woken up in morning and now when its time to sleep he is all in mood to play.

A knock on the door made me lift my lazy body up to greet the visitor, ''Raksha, you are still awake.''

She stepped in smiling, ''I am leaving tomorrow , was spending time with everyone.'' Nodding I led her into the bedroom, where my son still continued his drama with renewed energy. Smiling wide Raksha called him to her, he blinked once and then tumbled to his aunt like a fur ball. She hugged him, ''I am going to miss you little guy, a lot and the most. The first nephew or niece is always special, and that's you.'' He understood nothing but kept staring innocently at Raksha, she caressed his face with both her palms placing a peck on his forehead. Moving to Dipu, she hugged her tight, ''I am sorry I took time to understand the real you. Thanks for being so amazing. '' Dipu said nothing but held her lovingly

''Will you guys visit me in London?''

''We will, but why this farewell ritual now when we will see you in morning'' I asked

''Veer, I am leaving early and don't want any of you disturbed. Plus, I wanted to see the kids.'' She pulled Vikram again in her arms, cuddling him lovingly. He went about telling her a story in his own language as she started at him adorably. ''Its time you sleep''

''Anyways you are not sleeping tonight, why don't you take him along.'' I suggested and that earned me a slap on hand from Dipu

Raksha smiled, ''Nice try, instead I will teach him more tricks to be a bone in your romance. I am waiting for him to turn a year older.''

My brow went up, ''All are teaming against me.'' I made a face that earned a giggle from Vikram, as if he understood. I am dead sure he keeps making fun of me.

It was in the wee hours of morning that we bid bye to Raksha, though she looked emotional but she wasn't miserable anymore. This time Bhai had decided to see her off till Delhi, they were accompanied by Hansa, who would resume her responsibility as Raksha's chief guard. We stood at the porch till the vehicle disappeared, moving in I pulled my mother into an embrace, ''She is going to study and you are crying buckets, what will you do when she gets married.''

''You won't understand, I cried the same way when you and Ranvijay left.'' I smiled pulling her close, she suddenly broke the hug, ''Listen to me carefully, I am not sending my grandkids anywhere far, there are plenty of International Institutions and they can study staying close. Am I clear?'' All I could do was nod.

The air stayed quiet for few days after Raksha left, we missed her dearly. She would chase around Vikram all day and then crash where ever she would get place. I could see my son too missed her, he dragged me to her suite for a couple of days but couldn't figure out where his aunt was.

***

''I am planning a two day trip to Suryagarh, Vikram is going to stay with mom.'' I told Dipu while getting ready to leave for Grand Palace.