Chapter -7

Veer,

It has been 6 months 20 days 3 hrs 40 min and 55 sec , Since she left me. I tried to let her go , but just couldn't when she was here, I needed her with all the love and when she is not I need her with vengeance. But one thing I am sure about, I do hate to admit but she is my need. A need which I just can't give up on. This was the reason I walked out of our family Palace. I could feel her in every corner, every breath and every beat. 

I had decided to burn all her belongings the other day when I visited the Palace when Ananya begged me come down for family dinner. . She forced me stay back and I kept her request. Its my home and I do miss them but her absence around pierces my heart like million daggers and that's when I decided to end my sufferings.  Like on wild rampage I had pulled all her stuff out and dumped on the open porch. Her clothes books , music and even her pics. I wanted to end all of it. When I was about to light it up, my eyes fell on her picture.She was smiling with her head leaned back. My felt my the  weakening of my resolution, falling on my knees I picked her picture from heap,caressing those lips with my fingers . She was mine then, and she will remain mine even she doesn't want to. I have to find a way, I have to bring her back or my madness will destroy me. 

***

''Stay back for few more days Veer'' Bhai requested. I just couldn't look into his eyes. It does hurts to stay away from my family, but it will hurt more if they watch me breaking down every second. ''I need time Bhai. I will come back , I promise.''

He nodded. ''What's with the hounds in your palace.'' I didn't know how to answer that. Since, Deepika left I have brought 5 hounds in Jal Mahal. They 6 months olf when I brought them. No one other than me and my man Friday is allowed to go near them. I am training them to know their master and I have a motive too. Something I cannot share with Bhai, I just smiled, ''Dogs are amazing friend. They make you smile even when you are at your worst.''

he nodded again with a faint smile. I know that smile, it isn't easy to pass through Ranvijay Rathore, ''I wasn't born yesterday Veer. Still, I will give you time to come around. '' He pulled out a file from his drawer , ''Here, I bought a small Haveli in the outskirts of Jaipur. I feel it would be good to build a holiday resort. You have a good eye for space and interior. Go visit and then we can plan.''

I picked the filled and went through the pictures, indeed it was a beautiful structure. It had a a big space around it , now covered in the debris of dried vegetation. If we can bring this up, it would be an amazing place of the ones looking for a spot away from the population. I smiled, its a good distraction and I should be thanking Bhai for it. ''I will leave tomorrow.'' Bhai smiled. Taking my leave I stepped out of his office to come face to face with Ananya, she looked pissed . She smiled at me and then glared at bhai. He seems to be trouble. Moving aside I gave her space to move in. As I closed the door stepping out I heard Ananya scream on Bhai about something. I couldn't help but smile, she defiantly has him wrapped around her little finger. She can even kill him and he will take all with a smile. I was so sure that me and Deepika will grow into a loving couple like Bhai and Ananya . I wanted to grow old with her and had so many dreams, pity her greed to be the heiress killed all our dreams to be together. A sudden pain laced with anger gripped with brutal anger. halting my steps I punched the wall hard, the day I get my hands on you . You will pay for all the pain , my loneliness. taking a deep breath I moved to the  my vehicle giving my driver the location of the new project. I glad I have this, I do need a break from everything.

***

''What are you looking at?'' I asked her . She kept smiling staring at me with her chin on my bare chest. ''What good did I do to have you in my life?''