Epilogue...

Veer

This was our first family vacation. I am saying first because we never went together at the same time. Having the things peaceful for few years have had us relaxed. After lot of persuasion, granny agreed to join us. Though, we wanted to travel abroad, looking at her fragile health we decided to settle of beach house we owned in Goa.

''Veer are you coming?'' Bhai called me out from the door, we had plans to indulge in water sports for whole day ,taking  the kids along. When I stepped out, I found my little niece in pink swimwear and matching shades posing like a model , ''What is that for?'' I pointed out to the small bucket

''She was bathing ants in the garden as they were in mud'' Bhai answered with a shake of his head.

''But they are dirty and will fall sick, someone should tell them.'' She replied looking serious making us chuckle.

''I am ready'' Came the voice of Vikram who looked all excited. ''Aren't we taking Vansh?'' He asked me

''No, he is too small.''

''And stupid, he doesn't understand a thing.'' That came from 4 yr old haughty princess. Initially we thought her to be like Ananya, but with every passing day she is proving more of granny than Ananya. She still fights me the most and yet we talk the most, she fills in the gap of my desire to have a daughter. I had decided to train her the same way as Vikram, and she proves that she is a Rathore in every sense.

''You were equally stupid when you were small.'' Bhai replied earning a scowl , I pinched her cheek asking her to smile and she did, revealing those beautiful dimples.

We moved towards the exit to be greeted by Ananya and the youngest member of the family, Vansh Ranvijay Rathore. I still remember how bhai worried about Ananya, blaming himself for her pain. He had pledged never to have second, yet Vansh came along as a surprise. ''Say bye'' Ananya asked her little son to wave at us

He squealed with a clap, I placed a peck on his forehead. His innocent eyes blinked once as his lips stretched into a smile. He is 9 months and quite a happy baby, Ananya squatted down letting Vikram hug his little brother, ''I will teach you once I learn from Dad and Chachu.'' Vikram always says that to Vansh. We have been teaching him to be the elder one, He pecked his little brother on both cheeks before grabbing my finger to leave. Dad too joined us as he didn't wanted us to over do the kids

Dipika

When I entered Ananya's room I found the most adorable sight. Vansh sat inside the fortress of the pillows, his eyes fixed on the television. ''What are you watching being all attentive?'' I picked him up. He welcomed me with a giggle. I still remember the day he was born, bhai had created a riot in the hospital. It was granny who then took the control, saving us and the hospital staff.

We too wanted a second one, but doctors said that my past injuries had made my womb weak. Another pregnancy could be dangerous. For a moment I felt heart broken, but with the support of the family I was glad for having Vikram. Moreover, Ananya's kids were also mine and they loved me back the same way. When Ananya was pregnant with Vansh, Rolli made a permanent stay with us. She didn't like Vansh as some kid in her school stated that her parents will now love the baby more. It took me and Veer numerous examples to make her believe that she was special.

''Hey, is he bothering you?'' Ananya asked stepping into the room.

''No, he is busy with his cartoons.'' I said pecking his cheek. He blew few saliva bubbles at me. Wiping his mouth, I made him settle on my lap, ''These guys won't return before evening, what do we do?

''Granny had arranged for a movie, it would start in next 1 hr. '' I nodded, she pinched Vansh cheek, ''What will you do among all the females?'' He clapped in response making us chuckle.

The movie which was a legendary tragedy of its time turned out to be a comedy for us as excited Vansha squealed happily at random scenes. When we allowed him on the floor, he crawled to the screen and stood up with support of the table, he tried touching the actors and then kissed the female protagonist on screen making us roll, ''I see the future of my son.'' Ananya said to which he responded with a giggle. I looked around at the smiling faces, since I understood family, all I wanted was one for me which would be full of love and support. Though, I had given up at some point. My prayers got answered when I found Veer, and then this family. My Lips stretched into a wide grin when Vansh crawled towards mom at jet speed. He quickly raised his arms gesturing her to pick him, she did and placed a peck on his cheek, he quickly turned to other demanding another one.

''Dipika, come here.'' Ananya called me out from the balcony facing the beach. Our kids were busy in parasailing with their dad's. Bhai pointed out to the balcony and they waved at us jumping happily. This is my world, I am no more a Stolen Princess...I am Dipika Raghuveer Rathore and I am happy, very happy and hoped...it all stays the same this way.

Third POV- about 6 yrs later

The lands of Taṅka nilam were famous of their natural resources. The lands were so rich once that they never had to bring anything from other states. Once ruled by one of the best Rulers , the lands now had turned commercial site for visiting tourist. The remaining of the Royal family Aadhavan was more known as a businessman than a Royal, people still respected him and adored him for his humanitarian works. But things started changing when Aadhavan remarried a year back after his first wife's demise, leaving his 6yr old daughter and a toddler son to his care. His new wife Netra was nothing like sweet Soundarya. She married the rich man for her own benefits, Aadhavan was so enchanted by her beauty that he believed all she said. He ignored the scared eyes of little Sonakshi , who sat in a corner every night pleading her mother to be back. 

She couldn't dare to speak a word fearing for her toddler's life But darkness brings the hope of light with it, Sonakshi too met her hope. Devansh Singh, Netra son stood between her and his mother strongly. He took the slap that was aimed at her and then he held his mother's wrist, ''I understand your need for revenge, I too want it, But there is no need to torture these kids.'' Netra stomped and walked off, the tall boy squatted down and smiled at Sonakshi, ''No one will trouble you now, your big brother will protect you.'' She couldn't trust him, how could she. Netra too came in their life like an angel and soon their lives change. Her mother's new best friend slowly took over the house and her father taking advantage of her mother's sick form. She still remembered how her father and his new wife danced in their bedroom, while her mother breath her last. 

Turning her eyes away, Sonakshi walked off. Dev watched her with an emotional smile following his mother out in the lawn. ''You shouldn't have held my hand'' She warned 

''You shouldn't have raised it.'' ''These people are not our family, they are pawns we are going to use for our revenge.'' She snarled Dev's brow furrowed as his eyes turned red. He was 12, but at 12 he looked good to be 16. Taking a menacing step to his mother he warned, ''Sona is a kid, my sister. If you ask Why? Then it's because I feel that way and I expect you to respect the family who took us as their own.'' The conversation was interrupted by a messenger. 

Netra took a step forward, ''its good you gaining your place in her good books, when Time is right we will use her. Her innocence can fool anyone.'' She smiled and left. Dev stayed glued to his place, he took a deep breath and turned in the direction his mother left. He kept watching the empty space for some time, 'I will have my revenge, but Sona will not be sacrificed for that. It's final.' His eyes suddenly went up and he found her staring down at him through the window. He smiled waved at her, she quickly retreated pulling over the curtains.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the curtains finally come down of Stolen Princess. Thanks for all the love and support you guys provided me along the journey. Do drop in your comments on the last chapter and don't forget to vote