Setting the Stage

Ok this is my first book ever and alot of it was terrible but I went through and improved the chapter so I present to you Garbage made into a decent chapter. Now I'll let you all read so without further ado here you go.

Luigi had just Gotten To his Brother's birthday party and rushed in with his present to be Greeted by Yoshi.

Hey Luigi your just in time Mario and Peach are almost here, go put your present in the back. "the green dino pointed" Come back when your done we're all bout to hide.

Luigi had Nodded and had started walking to the back
as we was walking he saw almost everyone from their adventures there was Elder star to Starlow to King boo and even a couple dozen Lumas before running into toadsworth.

Ah Master Luigi it's good to see you. Is that on of Bowser's traps?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

No just my gift for my bro why?
Luigi had looked confused. Did Bowser try to plan a Kidnapping?

Sigh" Bowser was striped of all his dangerous weapons in order to get in and we've found a few he hid while he was here. It's a little absurd if you ask me. Can't he just go one day without trying to kidnap our beloved Princess.

I dunno it's like Bowser's calling or something. Anyways do you mind showing me where this goes? "Luigi said while holding up his gift" I customized it myself I hope they like it.

Oh it's the door at the end of the hall I hope your gift is good. I've seen some presents with weird shapes so I'm a bit curious myself. We'll all see later so I guess I'll have to keep myself together.

Luigi nodded and proceeded to go forward as he entered the room he looked at all the Presents alined on the table.
I hope he likes my gift he said to himself as he lost himself in his thoughts of the past few days

-2 days ago-

Hey bro you excited for you birthday? Luigi asked with a smile on his face." But heard no response" Mario you alright?

I'm moving in with Peach in a few weeks and I'm selling the place. Just wanted to let you know so your packed when I move in with her.

Luigi looked curious but didn't question it since he knew it was coming one day,
Congrats on taking a big step in your relationship with Peach. Make sure you send me a invite to the wedding. Who knows maybe I can be your best man.

Yeah sure. "Mario responded without interest and whispered to himself" Least I won't be embarrassed of you as much.

You say something bro?
Luigi asked raising an eyebrow.

No Luigi I didn't say anything. I gotta go to the castle I'll see you later. "Mario slammed the door as he exited the house"

Huh..maybe he's just stressed out. I can't imagine how busy he is.. Maybe he's trying to do something for Peach. "Luigi scratched his head and went to his room to take a nap"

~Back in reality

I better get back to the party. "he placed his present on the table and left the room"

Hope this party will make him more relaxed. "He said to himself before being pulled behind a door by Daisy"

Mario and Peach are almost here get ready. And don't jump out too early it'll ruin the surprise.

"Just then Waluigi pulled her to him while glaring at Luigi".
Hands off! Get yourself your own girlfriend.

Luigi just shrugged in response acting like he didn't care but looked away sad and holding back a saddened expression.

He always wanted to find a someone to cure the loneliness he felt time and time again but he never had enough confidence to ask a girl out.Luigi quickly snapped out his thoughts as the light went out,

"Mario and Peach had walked in and everyone sprang up and out of their hiding spots"  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIO!

"Mario jumped back a little and smiled as he looked around. But frowned slightly when he saw Luigi.' why are you here.

He was suddenly hugged by peach and was caught off guard as he hugged her back and music started to play,

Just keep your mind off of it. I don't have to feel ashamed if I don't notice him. He went along with Peach and he began enjoying her presence

Alright people how bout we take this party up a notch with a Dance Competition! Who shall be our first contestant?

Before long the whole building was chatting Mario so he jumped onto the stage and waved at everyone."

Okay looking to show off a bit alright. And who got the guts to try and out dance the most famous man in the entire land?

People had start looking at each other wondering who would accept the challenge.

Cmon nobody gonna step up to the challenge? The DJ asked.

I will! "Bowser shouted while raising his fist in the air"
But the audience immediately booed. So he walked away almost crying.

Luigi had jumped on the stage wanting to accept the friendly challenge. But got a menacing look from his brother of disapproval.

Everyone knew Luigi was a force to be reckoned with on the dance floor so they all knew they were in for a treat.

"The yoshi DJ came from behind his station and motioned for them to come closer"

Okay so there will be one round each of you get 2 minutes so it all or nothing boys let's see who can bust a move!

Soon as the beat dropped Mario dropped the floor and slowly raised as the beat picked up and started to bend and twist his legs and knees and made it look like he was made of clay as his
dancing matched the tempo

the music whether it was fast or as relaxed as it got he intensified his dance moves From break dance break dancing to just trying to seem flashy and everyone jaws had already dropped in awe

As soon it was Luigi's turn DJ motioned for him to stand back cause his time was up.

Luigi looked like he saw a ghost but quickly snapped back to reality. Luigi closed his eyes and let out his heart. he started off bit slow for the beat.

showing off by acting like a robot and curving his body as he made sudden movements it seemed he was in trace and he came forward

dancing more aggressively by adding some backflip or a twist every now and then and backed up by launching himself sliding back on the floor only to kick back up to his feet

"By time he was done it was 15 seconds past the beat stopped, and everyone was speechless.
Luigi opened his eyes to a almost livid brother so he just stepped off the stage without a word.

This chapter was edited just to let you all know. Be glad of this is your first time reading it. It was so so bad at first but I came back and made adjustments. Till next time readers Adiós