Chapter 17

Chapter seventeen

Mia POV

"Oh and Jake" i said as i looked deep into his eyes "I brought Violet because she wanted to go to the beach on earth" I said rolling my eyes

As i finnished my sentence the air rippled again and Violet appeared

"Hey Jake, long time no see" Violet said making me roll my eyes

"Vi, i saw you 2 days ago and we went t the beach then" Jake said rolling his eyes aswell.

"Oh yeah" Vi said thoughtly "oh that was a good day" Vi sighed happily "That ice cream was great"

"You think all ice cream is great, your an addict, i'm surprised heaven still has ice cream left" Mia argued.

"Heavens magic you can never run out of anything" Vi said crossing her arms grumpily

I turn back to Jake's family to see them looking at the scene surprised

"Hi" i said gently and blushing slightly "I'm sorry that was really rude of me to ignore you like that" i said looking down ashamed of my behaviour for the first time we met

"Dont worry" Emma said recovering faster than everyone else "We understand, it'snice to meet you Mia" Emma said standing up and stepping forward and wrapping her arms around me in a motherly way making me relax into her embrace.

"Hey Mia" Scar said stepping towards me next once Emma let go 

"Hey Scar" i said smiling at her 

"You better not hurt my brother cus girl or not i have Jace and Scott and my daddy" She said intimdatingly

"I would never hurt him on purpose, im just sad that i already broke that because i have hurt you all so much and i'm sorry about that" i said sadly as i look at the floor

"Hey" Jake said "Dont you dare say sorry, none of this is your fault, it was all mine if i had never been so depressed and listen to you before no one would have been as badly hurt." Jake whispered wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you" i whisper as i turn my head to face his slightly

"I love you more" Jake whispers as he kisses my lips slightly.

I hear awes errupt around the room as we pull away. i smile at Jake then turn back to his family to meet them all.

After everyone had met, me, Jake, Vi and eveyone else went to pack for the beach as it was a school day Alex called into the school for Scar, Scott, Tom and Tyler and then Jane and Carmen called in for Rose and Jace.

We arrived at the beach and we instantly got a secluded spot that was partly shaded for people to keep cool under and the rest was in the sun for people to sun bathe under. Around the beach was rocks that you could climb up and jump into the water from. We all set down our towls and set up umbrellas. 

Jace POV

Everyone was talking and laighing like old friends. Eventually the sun was getting so hot everyone wanted to go into the sea. Everyone stood up and watched with my mouth open as Scar slid her shorts off and then pulled her top off to reveal her scarlett red bikini with 'sexy and you know it' printed all over it. I couldnt help it, all i could do was stare at her as she turner to face me, her skin sun kissed and smooth which make her look irresistble.