Chapter 19

Chapter nineteen

{1 month later}

Scar POV

I woke up in Jace’s arms just like every other morning and just looked at his perfect face. His eyelids closed covering his amazing eyes that mesmerise me every time I look into them. His hair unkempt from sleep making me want to run my hands through it. His lips parted slightly as he breaths deeply making his chest rise and fall every time he takes a breath.

I run my index finger over his forehead lightly, then they make their way down to his eye lids making them flutter slightly as my finger runs over them gently, my finger then makes its way to the slope of his nose making him wrinkle it lightly causing me to giggle. My finger then moves down to his lips where I feel his warm breath run over my finger making me shiver, I run my finger over his bottom lip and feel his breath hitch.  I giggle again as I see the power that I can hold over him. I then run my finger from his lips down to his chin where I then run my finger up his jaw, once I reach his ear I run my finger down his neck, over his shoulder, down his arm to his fingers which are resting on my waist. I lean forward and kiss his lips gently, I pull away making him groan.

“Morning my love” Jace yawn out

I giggled back “Morning sleeping beauty”

Jace smiled sleepily and stretched out his arms and back as he groaned as his spine cracked all the way up making me cringe away from him

“Sorry my love” he said seeing my face

“S’okay baby, you wanna have a shower first or go strait to breakfast?”

“What ever you wanna do baby girl” he whispered as he snuggled my face into my neck sighing softly making me shiver as his breath danced across his skin. I could feel him smile making me giggle only for it to fade into a moan as he kissed my mark.

Oh yeah a few weeks ago Jace marked me but we haven’t completed the mating process we are doing that after we are married, my mark is a wolf and a human silhouette under a purple moon and it is beautiful, it rests just near my heart and looks like a tattoo.

            When me and Jace finally managed to peal ourselves away from each other we walked into the kitchen. I heard Jace moan softly from behind me making me turn to face him questioningly,

“What?” I ask confused, frowning

“Beautiful, do you have to walk in front of me in those little shorts and low cut top?” Jace asked me making me look down at my outfit, I look down to see my top had fallen down showing more than it should and my shorts we higher showing more of my legs, I sort my pyjamas out and look back up at Jace who’s eyes were slightly gold showing his lust.

“Down boy” I said to him sternly “I’m hungry and need my breakfast” I said walking away but swaying my hips more than normal just to tease him and by his frustrated groan I know I had got to him making me giggle, I heard and growl making me turn around and see Jace charging towards me making me squeal and run for the dinning room. I was a meter away from the door way when I felt arms wrap around my waist lifting me off the floor making me scream in surprise only for it to turn into laughter when I felt the shocks run through me, making me know it was Jace who held me.

“Now that wasn’t very nice now was it?” Jace whispered in my ear

“I don’t know what your talking about” I stated stubbornly, as my breath came out in gasps from the run and the shocks Jace was sending all over my body.