Chapter 18

Chapter eighteen

Josh POV

Me and Vi walked back hand in hand to the beach.

As soon as we were in eye sight of everyone they all turned and looked at us, surprised that we came back holding hands.

I couldn’t stop the flames that were ignited in my body as soon as our skin touched and I didn’t want to.

I looked down at Vi to see her pink lips pulled into a secret smile as she looked up at me and a faint blush to paint her cheeks as everyone stopped what they were doing and looked our way.

When we were close enough Scar and Jace started singing

“Josh and Violet sitting in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G”

“Don’t be childish” I muttered as we walked past them making everyone laugh as I blushed.

“Awwwww, don’t be like that J, we all know you’re the most childish one out of all of us” Jake said as he sat in the sand with Mia between his legs, her back against his chest.

“Yeah you keep believing that J” I said back making everyone laugh as everyone knew that out of everyone Jake was the most childish.

I sat down on my towel that was near Jakes and pulled Vi down between my legs, making her squeal, making me chuckle. I snaked my arms around her waist as she leaned into my chest and tucked her head into my neck. I sigh as I rest my chin on her shoulder gently, making her shiver as my breath rolled across her bare skin, she moaned and rolled her head giving me more access to her neck, I suck on the skin where her neck meets her shoulder, where I am going to mark her one day making her moan as I nibble gently on the skin.  Her hand tangles in my hair as she tilts my head towards her face so that my lips meet hers. The kiss was slow and passionate but soon got really heated as I felt her hands fun up my chest as she turned her body to face me, straddling my lap, making me growl and purr slightly making my chest vibrate against hers, making her moan.

Alex POV

Everyone looked at Josh and Vi as they started making out in the middle of the beach. All the girls started awing at them and us men looking confused as what to do.

“Emma,” I said quietly “She’s going to break his heart when she has to leave tomorrow with Mia” I said sadly as I watched my son pull Vi to her feet and walk with her hand in hand to the water.

“I know” Emma said her voice thick with unshed tears “But this is the happiest he has been, same with Jake” she said

“I know” I sighed sadly “I wish they could stay with us” I said.

As soon as I finished my sentence Vi and Mia froze…literally, they stopped moving altogether and it looked like they both just passed out.

“MIA !!!!!!!!!!!” Jake screamed as Mia slumped against him on the sand

“VI !!!!!!!!!!!” Josh screamed as Vi fell to the floor beside him

Panicked I stood up I ran to Josh and picked up Vi as Jake laid Mia on the towel. I picked up Vi and layer her next to Mia on the towel and we all watched as Josh and Jake as they collapsed next to their mates. They we both panicking when suddenly they were silent and then they slumped to the floor next to their mates.

We all screamed and shouted when suddenly I knew what to do.

“STOP!” I screamed over everyone else making them look at me. I walked forward silently and linked all their hands together. I then walked so I was sitting by their heads and placed my hands on Mia and Vi’s forehead, I closed my eyes and then started talking in a language I had never heard of yeah I knew exactly what I was saying while no one else did

“Bring forth their souls, from the heavens clouds. Bring forth their, minds, personalities and bodies from their past and bring them to the present. Make these souls, bodies, minds and personalities combine till they are whole and represented by one.”

I opened my eyes and looked down at Mia and Vi’s faces

“Come to the present!” I shouted

A bright white light suddenly encased us, surrounding me, Jake, Josh, Mia and Vi, warmth entered my body as I watched Jake and Josh’s eyes snap open followed by Vi and Mia’s eyes.

The light faded.

Silence hung over everyone like a blanket

“Vi, Mia” I stated making their eyes snap to mine “what the hell just happened?”

Vi and Mia looked at each other

“We weren’t completely honest when I told you about our deal with the moon goddess, we were given a day to make the most important person in the family to accept us and wish us to stay, if they did we could stay with our mates, but Vi didnt know she would meet her mate but i guess he moon goddess gave her the same trade as me, and live as if we never died, if not we would have never come back. We were not allowed to know who the most important family member was, the only way we would find out was if they accepted us and brought us back to life. You were the most important member Alex. Thank you” Mia said wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed my check

When Mia pulled away I was tackled by Vi as she pulled my into a hug, she repeated thank you over and over in my ear as she cried.

“Your welcome my dears” I said gently as I wrapped my arms around both of them as they cried silently thanking me for bringing them back.

After a while everyone calmed down but at every chance they would get Vi or Mia would hug me or thank me.

We all went home after that and sat around talking and laughing, Jake, Josh, Mia and Vi all had a smile permanently painted on their face and nothing would wipe it off.

Jake POV

Years.

Years I have waited for my Mia to come to me and I finally have her in my arms forever and I’m never letting her go.

Everyone was in bed now as it was 2 in the morning. Mia was tucked into my side as we laid in bed

“I never thought this day would come” I whispered in her ear

“Neither did I” Mia replied “and now your stuck with me” she said teasingly

“Good, I wouldn’t have it any other way” I stated kissing her gently.

Josh POV

I have found my mate and she is amazing, wonderful and now she doesn’t have to leave me tomorrow morning.

I looked down at Vi’s sleeping face that was still painted with a gentle smile. I smiled at her as I think off everything that happened today….A day I will never forget.